• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Arctic is back!

ArcticLight

Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 27, 2003
Silverdale, WA
Been a while, had a daughter to raise, life got in the way. :)

Went out with my 06 yesterday to get some rifle time, bit rusty but dead target all the same. Was actually surprised my CBS was only 1/2" off on a rifle I hadn't zeroed.

So when I finish this VW Scirocco restoration (Xmas) I'm going to build another rifle.

I see technology has overcome everything - I'm still a 5 shot internal magazine old school 308 loving dude...

Wouldn't mind having my old rifle back, but my smith and I have been doing a lot of bartering, he's cool with building a new one.

Oh yeah those that know me k now I *HATE* Glocks.

Until yesterday, shot a Gen 4 Glock 19 and fell in LOVE with it - it's on my shopping list. My nephew is in one of the groups and brought his glock up for me to try. :)

Welcome Back Brother. Good to see ya back in the saddle and chasing the passion. Haven't tried a Gen 5 out yet, but looking forward to it. Looking forward to your posts again. ;)

Oh yeah those that know me k now I *HATE* Glocks.

Until yesterday, shot a Gen 4 Glock 19 and fell in LOVE with it - it's on my shopping list. My nephew is in one of the groups and brought his glock up for me to try. :)

I'm chomping at the bit to try out one of the new Glock 19 Gen 5, I think it will make me fall in love with Glock all over again.

Welcome back.

Well, stick me in the tub and loofah my ass sparkly white! Welcome back, ST. Long time,no see.

I'm chomping at the bit to try out one of the new Glock 19 Gen 5, I think it will make me fall in love with Glock all over again.

Welcome back.

Chew that bit right through and run free from Glock Imperfection, wild stallion.

Sup, dawg? Good to see ya back.

Thanks guys! - Not flying the wing much, weather sucks, but I am finishing up a 1 year resto-mod on a VW Scirocco - had to sell the last one when I got custody.

I'm hoping to build a LR rifle, old school, on the cheap but not too cheap- quality but not into the new technology. I prefer 1970's style :D

And just paid the daughters car off, broke as sh*t but when I get caught up a Gen 4 under hte tree for Christmas :)

Thanks guys! - Not flying the wing much, weather sucks, but I am finishing up a 1 year resto-mod on a VW Scirocco - had to sell the last one when I got custody.

I'm hoping to build a LR rifle, old school, on the cheap but not too cheap- quality but not into the new technology. I prefer 1970's style :D

And just paid the daughters car off, broke as sh*t but when I get caught up a Gen 4 under hte tree for Christmas :)

Let me dig around, I may still have an old A1 style fiberglass stock and internal box hardware from an "upgrade" I did about 5 years ago. If I can find them I'll donate them to the cause.