• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes ARDS for camera?

jday

Private
Minuteman
Sep 7, 2007
Kansas
Does anybody out there, have knowledge on whether anybody is making an ARD-Anti reflection device for camera len's, similiar to the ones I use on my scopes (honey comb design)? Shoot me a link if you would. So far I've come up dry on this.

Thanks

Re: ARDS for camera?

What size lens filter do you use? Did it come with a lens hood? Depending on the size you could order a 58mm honeycomb from USO and fit it into the hood yourself.

Re: ARDS for camera?

Well, after using some calipers and extensive looking yesterday, I ordered a Butler cap and a Sunguard to go in it. Well see in a few days what the result is.
This isn't an expensive SLR or anything since it's an intel camera, but I had a close call believed to be due to lens glare, so I'm just trying to be a little proactive here and not HAVE to be reactive! LOL All my scopes have ARDs, so I'm not sure why it didn't cross my mind to do something on the camera............live and learn! Thanks for the info guys!