• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Are any of the sub $100 scopes Mil-Mil?

Re: Are any of the sub $100 scopes Mil-Mil?

No and I don't think the $300 SS are mil/mil either. I think you have to be in the $600-$800 SS scopes to get mil/mil.

The cheapest mil/mil option is the Falcon Menace I believe.

Does Falcon still make a 10 power in Mil/Mil?

Tasco. I have had four of them for 2-3yrs, use them a lot, have no problems except that when the temps get down around 15 degrees F*, the reticle gets sluggish/sticks. Not quite as bright as high doller scopes.

Greg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Greg Langelius *</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Tasco. I have had four of them for 2-3yrs, use them a lot, have no problems except that when the temps get down around 15 degrees F*, the reticle gets sluggish/sticks. Not quite as bright as high doller scopes.

Greg </div></div>

From the link to opticsplanet if you read the full description you find this:

"WINDAGE/ELEVATION: 1/4 M.O.A Glove-Grip Turrets"

Sorry, missed the Mil/Mil issue.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bark-eater</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Or should I just suck it up and get a Super Sniper? </div></div>

Three words....

Suck it up....

Or also look at Vortex wen they come out.