• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Are millenials butthead-stupid or are they just plain lazy????

sirhrmechanic

Command Sgt. Major
Minuteman

WTF.... Voice command faucets? That fill your water bottle with 32 ounces? Because you are too %$#ing lazy to turn a tap on and off?

Please, please, please let's have a central grid failure or some kind of EMP event so that these idiot turd-thieves will dehydrate, die and dessicate in their condos within 72 hours?????

For the love of all things holy what idiot at the tap company thought "Hey, this is a good idea... the world needs this."

%$#ing $#*@ers need to %^*@ing learn to drink out of a garden hose.

Sirhr

Been out for awhile, but there is a fridge that can tell you what you need more of or you can look inside of it with an app on your phone....

How hard is it to open the fucking thing and go, need milk, eggs and breakfast sausage.... then write it down. Oh wait, they don't even know how to write, let alone have pen and paper. I'm 33, making fun of my own worthless generation.

Everything in your home always listening.
There will be no corner in your house where you can hide from the telescreen.

Personally I hate the idea of talking to computers or talking to my appliances.
I begrudgingly use voice in my car to send text messages since I can't do it any other way.

Give it another 20 years and a manual tap or toilet handle will stump the young folks.
Let alone the idea of how to cook from scratch...

I'll never forget the day I learned that technology was advancing and you could eventually talk into something and it would translate it into text. Holy shit, I thought, this could never be true...

Well slap me sober, now look at this shit. I hate millennials.

The cameras in the laptops, then Siri/Alexa, then "Smart Homes".

None of my worries, still got a tube tv.

WTF.... Voice command faucets? That fill your water bottle with 32 ounces? Because you are too %$#ing lazy to turn a tap on and off?

Please, please, please let's have a central grid failure or some kind of EMP event so that these idiot turd-thieves will dehydrate, die and dessicate in their condos within 72 hours?????

For the love of all things holy what idiot at the tap company thought "Hey, this is a good idea... the world needs this."

%$#ing $#*@ers need to %^*@ing learn to drink out of a garden hose.

Sirhr

Drink out of a garden hose???? Are you Kidding me? We used to drink out of the swamp cooler drain hose. There is nothing like the plastic taste and the cool water when it's 115 outside. Keep in mind you were either playing ball, or army, or just mowed the lawn. Nothing built camaraderie like sharing the hose between all those buddies you were playing with (not in that way a$$hole). Ahh, summer in Phoenix.

You're right, the millennials are buthead stupid lazy. Don't make dad go get the belt.

Drink out of a garden hose???? Are you Kidding me? We used to drink out of the swamp cooler drain hose. There is nothing like the plastic taste and the cool water when it's 115 outside. Keep in mind you were either playing ball, or army, or just mowed the lawn. Nothing built camaraderie like sharing the hose between all those buddies you were playing with (not in that way a$$hole). Ahh, summer in Phoenix.

You're right, the millennials are buthead stupid lazy. Don't make dad go get the belt.
The only good thing about getting my ass whipped by dad was getting to use his knife to fetch the switch.

Yes and Yes. IF and when the Grid, towers and Satellites, go down, would you like to guess how many people will commit mass suicide right on the spot?? I really hope I'm a spectator for that shit show. Mac:coffee:

• Haha
Reactions: 308pirate and TACC
:)
1568771877818.png

The only good thing about getting my ass whipped by dad was getting to use his knife to fetch the switch.
Dad never had me cut a switch, he had the belt. Now Mom, that was a different story. We had a yard with three sides of oleanders. She would send us out there with a set of pruning shears to cut the switch. I can tell you one thing I learned really quick, DO NOT come back with one of those this whippy ones. Get one about 3/4" thick and dried out. It breaks pretty quick. Make sure you cried, or she would send you out for another.

Reactions: EddieNFL
Yes and Yes. IF and when the Grid, towers and Satellites, go down, would you like to guess how many people will commit mass suicide right on the spot?? I really hope I'm a spectator for that shit show. Mac:coffee:

I guess for some.
I'd probably be getting ready to enjoy the show and have the time of my life.

Reactions: TACC and 10ring'r
Dad never had me cut a switch, he had the belt. Now Mom, that was a different story. We had a yard with three sides of oleanders. She would send us out there with a set of pruning shears to cut the switch. I can tell you one thing I learned really quick, DO NOT come back with one of those this whippy ones. Get one about 3/4" thick and dried out. It breaks pretty quick. Make sure you cried, or she would send you out for another.
A little different for me. Mom only beat me a couple of times. When she did it was bare hands and she'd tell me the whole time 'just wait till your dad gets home'. I was hoping he'd hurry... :-D

Been out for awhile, but there is a fridge that can tell you what you need more of or you can look inside of it with an app on your phone....

How hard is it to open the fucking thing and go, need milk, eggs and breakfast sausage.... then write it down. Oh wait, they don't even know how to write, let alone have pen and paper. I'm 33, making fun of my own worthless generation.
You spelled kale and soy with a bag of vaginas wrong.

I may be a millenial but I don't seem to fit into your millenial category. Whats amazing is how we get talked about all the time but when an older person comes up to ask me how this works or that works they don't repeat the part that they asked a millenial how this or that technology works or how to operate it. Also just because you saw a voice activated faucet doesn't mean we designed it or use it. I'm way to tight to buy some shit like that i have other hobbies that i waste my money on. Yes i'm married with kids, and i own my house, my vehicles and all my other shit. This is also the only social media i am on or participate on. Most people are so paranoid that the government is watching you but you have 4 different social media accounts, but that dam fridge or alexa is gonna be the tech that gets you.

Kinda surprised the first thing you thought of when you saw that faucet was how "butthead-stupid or just plain lazy" millenials are.

I may be a millenial but I don't seem to fit into your millenial category. Whats amazing is how we get talked about all the time but when an older person comes up to ask me how this works or that works they don't repeat the part that they asked a millenial how this or that technology works or how to operate it. Also just because you saw a voice activated faucet doesn't mean we designed it or use it. I'm way to tight to buy some shit like that i have other hobbies that i waste my money on. Yes i'm married with kids, and i own my house, my vehicles and all my other shit. This is also the only social media i am on or participate on. Most people are so paranoid that the government is watching you but you have 4 different social media accounts, but that dam fridge or alexa is gonna be the tech that gets you.

Kinda surprised the first thing you thought of when you saw that faucet was how "butthead-stupid or just plain lazy" millenials are.

It's not all millennials. But after seeing some whining for student loan forgiveness, because their degree in middle eastern dance appreciation isn't landing them a six figure salary, they've built a reputation.

yea , a 5 mile hike to the local creek 3 times a day even in winter just to get a drink of muddy water builds character . darn the invention of indoor plumbing what is more perfect than an out out house a wooden box with a hole you dig yourself again it builds character that and teaches you how to hold it in a bit longer . lol

yea , a 5 mile hike to the local creek 3 times a day even in winter just to get a drink of muddy water builds character

Or.....you could be one of us old men that know you carry 2 buckets, so you can bring back 3 days worth of water, and only make that trip twice a week.

No there is nothing wrong with my math. We still observe the Sabbath too.....and we seem to always have water on that day anyway.

My apologies . We left out spineless and queer . ?

You can tell who's who by who cups their hands to dip water and who puts their mouth to the stream. Apparently you can tell who's a douch bag by buying a faucet that you talk to.
Dick Pronecke cupped his hand and he's a legend .

All generations have their anomalies... and right now it's a great thing!

Every member of the Greatest Generation did not storm Omaha Beach... there were black marketeers, shirkers, Zoot Suiters and craphats.... plenty of them. The Baby Boomers (of which I am one) were not all hippie, Woodstock-attending hemp-addled Kennedy-hugging Draft-dodging Yuppie weasels. Gen-X were not all grunge-wearing Kurt Cobaine wanna-be Beavis-and-Butthead-watching Plaid-shirt slackers who lived like the cast of Friends... and Millenials have plenty in their generation who sacked up, put on rucks and went and stomped our enemies for years... and now shoot guns, vote for the Constitution and don't own electric cars or faucets that communicate via Siri. Thank goodness!

But generalizations are there for a reason. And it's a shame that the generalization for the Millenials is not "gun-owning Constitutionalists who revere their nation, reject sharia, think polar bears make good rugs, recognize that Rashida, Omar and Ocasio are dumber than a bag of rocks and who understand that one can be white and not automatically be a fascist-type goose-stepper... "

Instead, the millenial generation is being defined by their legions of idiot Antifa-liking soft-as-tissue leftist multi-gendered peckerheads screaming about losing an election while having a tantrum over the state of the world they say they will change... when most can't even change the batteries in their siri headphones or fill a waterbottle without voice commands.

Good on you for breaking the curve! We need many more like you!

Cheers,

Sirhr

P.S. And truth be known... there probably ARE many more like you. Unfortunately, we are letting the noisy turd-thieves define you instead watching the good millenials stomp Private Pyle's guts out!

It's the exception that proves the rule...

Reactions: armorpl8chikn
The evolution of that will be that they design it without any secondary operating feature....ie no faucet handle at all........than they can have some internet globalist or power failure deny them water.

The evolution of that will be that they design it without any secondary operating feature....ie no faucet handle at all........than they can have some internet globalist or power failure deny them water.
If they can't figure out how to get it from under the sink they deserve to go without.

• Haha
Reactions: Lapuapalooza
Millennial here #Obvi

So like, we should all just like embrace technology and stuff. Welcome it into your homes and workplaces. Let it control I mean help us be best. That way it will finally bring about the true meaning of life. ...death. Skynet is here to free us from ourselves. Embrace it.

Every generation says the same thing about the next generation. It’s like everything else in life, an endless cycle.

I guess we should go back to rotary phones and operator patch throughs. Ya know, cause pussy weak kids put that awful brick in their car and called it a car phone. If someone needs to talk to me, they can call me at home or work. Back in my day we used to have to pull over and use public phones, if we could find one that worked and we had enough change.

Sure, each new generation loses a skill that was common to the previous, but that isn’t technology’s fault, that’s a parenting issue. The older generation is always the one fucking the younger generation yet they never look inwards.

The older generations love to bitch about technological advancements from their climate controlled homes while using their computer/smartphone connected to the internet/cell network. lol come The fuck on.

I guess we also hate consumer GPS tech too? When was the last time you pulled out an Atlas/Road Map to find the nearest UPS Store so you could mail out your stamp collection? We still have road maps and Atlases, so what’s the excuse? Oh, you just want to be lazy and use the GPS/internet in your pocket instead.

All that being said, the faucet thing is fucking stupid and it was an idea developed by an older person who thinks that this is what the younger generation wants. The joke is that the younger generation can’t afford this shit because of the financial shit show the older generation laid out for them.

Personally, I just want AI to enslave us and burn it all down. ...starting with our refrigerators.

Attachments

• 6048E300-BDCF-4696-8EB6-B9F301D2251F.jpeg
    6048E300-BDCF-4696-8EB6-B9F301D2251F.jpeg
    516.5 KB · Views: 46
My thought was this could be very useful for helping maintain independence those living with certain disabilities.

I almost said “handicap” but didn’t want to offend our PC millennial friends.

Millennial here #Obvi

So like, we should all just like embrace technology and stuff. Welcome it into your homes and workplaces. Let it control I mean help us be best. That way it will finally bring about the true meaning of life. ...death. Skynet is here to free us from ourselves. Embrace it.

Every generation says the same thing about the next generation. It’s like everything else in life, an endless cycle.

I guess we should go back to rotary phones and operator patch throughs. Ya know, cause pussy weak kids put that awful brick in their car and called it a car phone. If someone needs to talk to me, they can call me at home or work. Back in my day we used to have to pull over and use public phones, if we could find one that worked and we had enough change.

Sure, each new generation loses a skill that was common to the previous, but that isn’t technology’s fault, that’s a parenting issue. The older generation is always the one fucking the younger generation yet they never look inwards.

The older generations love to bitch about technological advancements from their climate controlled homes while using their computer/smartphone connected to the internet/cell network. lol come The fuck on.

I guess we also hate consumer GPS tech too? When was the last time you pulled out an Atlas/Road Map to find the nearest UPS Store so you could mail out your stamp collection? We still have road maps and Atlases, so what’s the excuse? Oh, you just want to be lazy and use the GPS/internet in your pocket instead.

All that being said, the faucet thing is fucking stupid and it was an idea developed by an older person who thinks that this is what the younger generation wants. The joke is that the younger generation can’t afford this shit because of the financial shit show the older generation laid out for them.

Personally, I just want AI to enslave us and burn it all down. ...starting with our refrigerators.

Whoa! Dont forget that the big thing now is kestrels and smart phone or tablet apps to make shooting easier and faster.

yeah my generation is embarrassing these days and the ones behind us are clowns. all these guys that have bitch biscuits (man bunns) and more than likely call AAA when they have a flat...where the hell did things go wrong?

Reactions: FishinGuns

Come on now, they ain’t bitching about you specifically. I’m 33, same place you are with a home, family, toys are paid for, but I LOATHE millennials. They are lazy and stupid, vast majority of them! A lot of them codgers did more to get to the point of asking for help with new technology than the majority of millennials will in 3 of their lifetimes.

But you want to know what I HATE even more when it comes to millennials? Each and every one of their lazy, stupid fucking parents that raised such a pile of shit. They didn’t teach them how life really is. They let the school systems spew the bullshit that is ever so prevalent today. Fuck them all. This generation is fucking up our freedoms because their parents gave zero shits and took the easy way out of parenting...

I thank my parents for raising me the way they did. I ask them specifically for advice with my own. Damned if I’ll let my boys end up like millennials.

I honestly believe the workforce of America is fucked with millennials. It will be lucrative for us as we age, but overall to the detriment of our great country. Millennials are the only thing that makes me strike pause when I think about Trump’s “America First” initiative. I’m not sure it’s sustainable with our weak, upcoming work force...