• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Are people moving away from 105 Hybrids?

ifgator

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Apr 8, 2018
Idaho
I’ve seen more of these hybrids for sale here on the forum than I can remember. I’ve been away for a while and so I’m wondering if there are other bullets people are going with???? Any input is appreciated.

Last edited:
I don't think so. I'd just guess there was a batch released recently and they will be bought up soon, we actually even had some in Canada for split second

I don't think so. I'd just guess there was a batch released recently and they will be bought up soon, we actually even had some in Canada for split second
I just edited my post. I meant to say being sold on this forum and other forums.
I’m mainly wondering if there is a new bullet that might be better.

People put in multiple orders from different retailers while they are out of stock. Generally when Berger drops a batch, you'll see them at many or all of those sites.

So, guys end up with more than they intended when multiple backorders get filled. The excess amount end up on the PX as personal sales.

Same reason you see a lot of 109's pop up in the PX.

So, guys end up with more than they intended when multiple backorders get filled. The excess amount end up on the PX as personal sales.

And then a year, or whatever, later, they run out and end up placing a bunch of backorders again - and the cycle continues.

For the OP, Berger 105s are still my go-to for my 6, and likely will be as long as I can get them.