• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Are the Burris Signature 30mm Zee rings ok?

want2learn

Private
Minuteman
Sep 7, 2013
I have a brand new set of Burris Signature 30mm Zee rings and I need to mount a scope on my 6.5 rifle. It seems i most often read about pretty high end mounts but was hoping that perhaps the rings i have might prove ok, tough for me to spend many hundreds of dollars right now unless it doesn't make sense.. I guess i don't want to do anything that's penny wise and pound foolish....but judiciously frugal works for me if not imprudent.

thanks

Reactions: wb00757
I use them on my rimfire and they have been great.

I had a set on my T1x with some picatinny adapters a year or so ago.
I noticed that my scope had slowly been sliding backwards under "recoil" due to the adapters, slid the scope, rings and adapters back into place and the zero was spot on!

Have ditched the adapters now but still use the Burris rings, my rimfires get a lot of use and the rings have held up to the abuse.

thanks everyone....that makes me feel more comfortable. appreciate the information, it really helps.

They work dandy and don’t leave ring marks. I have had several sets on heavy kicking 300 win mags and never had any slippage issues.

Reactions: Travis299
that's great to hear.....i was hoping not to have to spend 350 dollars if i didn't have to. saving up for a class, i think that might be best use of my funds right now. maybe some reloading supplies.