• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Are There Too Many White Officers In The Military?

I had the displeasure of getting a moron Lieutenant for about a year and a half (and a deployment...thankfully it was a walk in the park deployment) when I was a platoon sergeant.

His only qualification: skin color, and the fact that the officer Corps absolutely has a race quota.

He came to my Company along with two other new LTs, fresh out of school. They literally tried to get him dropped from the course and prevented from graduating because of his lack of leadership.

Week 1 at my unit - he gets pulled over for speeding on base. No insurance, no proof of registration, nothing. He proceeded to get temp tags for the next 14 months...no idea why.

He went condition black in frigging training events as soon as we put stress on him. Condition black...as in 'sat in the corner of a shipping container and went radio silent' condition black.

He no-showed the frigging Battalion at his own training brief before we were supposed to go out into the field. He tried to take us the the field without generating any kind of operational order.

I had a CWO cocksucker try to jump on me at battalion once during a meeting because this LT's failure was "my fault"...the Battalion CO himself to the CWO to stay in his lane because that Lt was "unfixable".

I have DOZENS of stories like this. The Company Commander tried to fire him, but was prevented from doing so.

So before we go into Haiti (2010), the Company Commander pulls me into his office and explains that the Lt is to not be allowed tactical control of any situation should we find ourselves in any kind of situation.

It was that bad...

The Marine Corps not only gave that Lt three promotions, but two commands as well.

I still talk frequently with Maj buddy that I OJT'd when he was a Lt and I was a platoon sereant. He has to deal with Major shithead these days...guy can't even get a security clearance because of his debt...yet he's still pushing strong.

Sorry for the length of the rant. Every once in a while I come across stuff like this that rekindles my distaste for what my Corps turned into before I retired.

For the record: I've worked with some damn good minority officers...but when you can't shitcan the bad ones because of their skin color, it develops resentment for and a lack of trust in leadership at the highest levels.

I had the displeasure of getting a moron Lieutenant for about a year and a half (and a deployment...thankfully it was a walk in the park deployment) when I was a platoon sergeant.

His only qualification: skin color, and the fact that the officer Corps absolutely has a race quota.

He came to my Company along with two other new LTs, fresh out of school. They literally tried to get him dropped from the course and prevented from graduating because of his lack of leadership.

Week 1 at my unit - he gets pulled over for speeding on base. No insurance, no proof of registration, nothing. He proceeded to get temp tags for the next 14 months...no idea why.

He went condition black in frigging training events as soon as we put stress on him. Condition black...as in 'sat in the corner of a shipping container and went radio silent' condition black.

He no-showed the frigging Battalion at his own training brief before we were supposed to go out into the field. He tried to take us the the field without generating any kind of operational order.

I had a CWO cocksucker try to jump on me at battalion once during a meeting because this LT's failure was "my fault"...the Battalion CO himself to the CWO to stay in his lane because that Lt was "unfixable".

I have DOZENS of stories like this. The Company Commander tried to fire him, but was prevented from doing so.

So before we go into Haiti (2010), the Company Commander pulls me into his office and explains that the Lt is to not be allowed tactical control of any situation should we find ourselves in any kind of situation.

It was that bad...

The Marine Corps not only gave that Lt three promotions, but two commands as well.

I still talk frequently with Maj buddy that I OJT'd when he was a Lt and I was a platoon sereant. He has to deal with Major shithead these days...guy can't even get a security clearance because of his debt...yet he's still pushing strong.

Sorry for the length of the rant. Every once in a while I come across stuff like this that rekindles my distaste for what my Corps turned into before I retired.

For the record: I've worked with some damn good minority officers...but when you can't shitcan the bad ones because of their skin color, it develops resentment for and a lack of trust in leadership at the highest levels.
I've seen this, but back in the GODs it was more of who they were connected to rather than color of their skin.

I used to work with a guy who STRONGLY believed congress and the senate should be 50% black. “It’s only right!”
When I explained all the factual, mathematical, logical reasons why not, he wouldn’t have it of course. He wasn’t stupid, as in dumb, just a result of public school and lifetime of being lied to by a certain group of people and a certain political party, as well as being being told nothing he did or that happened to him was his fault because he was a victim. So in that regard he was a victim, just not the way he thought.

I'm not a video gamer but you know it's crazy when you see pictures of black German soldiers in WW2 video games.

iu

Lol, the FDR libs wouldn’t even allow a black man to serve in US combat units in WWII, much less could they serve in Hitler’s army.
I don't know why people say this. There were all races in Germany's forces depending on unit or where the unit was including blacks and arabs in the SS.

But yeah, the games make it ultra retarded.

Are they going to be singing that same tune when INDOPACOM goes hot?

I don't know why people say this. There were all races in Germany's forces depending on unit or where the unit was including blacks and arabs in the SS.

Looked it up and yep, there were but was very limited. Still, officially service was limited by Nazi law to Arayans.

Thank God I'm retired and this shit doesn't matter anymore.

Yes, the bottom of the barrel is black and stinks at everything it does. Just above it is a layer of purple haired lesbian scum. If a white male officer had the same skill level he would have been relieved of his duties instantly.

And yes, as a SNCO I've been called on the carpet and ordered to do the dregs job for him/her/it and to "stop letting it fail".

There are too many wyepeepo in evedything.
Jest axe them.

Wow . This is the exact same shit Mayor Kenney pulled in Philadelphia . "We can't recruit new Officers because we have to many Old White Officers scaring new recruits away . "
Hope some of these fuck's are still around when we're missin 9 meals .

Someone has to be Combat Arms and get shot at - the special quota "soldiers" won't do that anymore

Bet the IRR callup is to fill gaps when "others" cannot deploy
That and recruiting has gone to shit since the military went full woke.
I was in the IRR on 9/11. I was begging the Army to let me go fight. All I heard was crickets.

I don't want to get into details but I had some skill sets that the Army was short on at that time. It didn't matter how much I begged. It was if they weren't keen on soldiers that wanted to get into harm's way to kill a bunch of terrorists.

Maybe the Good Lord didn't want me to go and had something else in mind. So it's almost funny that they could have used me in 2001-2002 and now are probably short on people with my skill sets.

I'm to old to be called up now. Nor do I want to go to the Ukraine since it's an idiotic war devoid of any US national interest. Not only that, we have bigger problems here at home and should not be spending money and spilling blood for a cesspool like Ukraine.

With all that said, I wonder how bad things will get before they call up the old white guys that they've been shitting on for the past half century.

How bad will things get...? Let's ask that question another way. How much money will the Bidenistas lose in Ukraine before they start a draft and call up young white males to shit on for another 5 decades?

Let the darkies, faggots, trannies and women go fight if they want DEI so badly.

Last edited:
Reactions: Im2bent

Balkan Muslims from Croatia and Bosnia were formed into SS units, yes. Arabs, some small units were formed for propaganda purposes, although hundreds of these ex-SS Muslims later went to Palestine to fight in the 1948 war. Generally they were of such poor quality that they were only used to terrorize the Serb countryside to discourage partisans.

DAK Wehrmacht units might have used a few captured ex-South African Hiwis who were Black, but there was no large scale recruitment.
Bundesarchiv_Bild_101I-177-1465-16%2C_Griechenland%2C_Soldaten_der_%22Legion_Freies_Arabien%22.jpg

Captured Indo-Aryan Hindus were recruited, but only a few thousand were interested in switching sides. And there were some cases of Asiatics who were captured in the USSR, who became Hiwis, then were entrusted to carry arms and ended up fighting the allies in Normandy. Yang Kyoungjong is the most famous one.

Otherwise, Estonians formed a decent quality SS division (20th SS), as did Scandinavians (5th SS Wiking) the French (33rd SS Charlemagne) and there were even a handful of British. Many of the early SS divisions recruited a large number of Europeans who hated communism...possibly explaining what happened after the war. Later on after 1943, the SS started forming terrible quality, high-number divisions out of anyone they could, including Soviet prisoners - and a large number of Ukrainians. They were generally as terrible as the original divisions were excellent.

Finally, Italy, Finland, Hungary and Romania were Axis partners already, and contributed large numbers of troops under their own flags; the Spanish sent the volunteer Division Azul..... so yes, people from all over Europe were part of the German war effort, and many were inducted into the SS, although the Wehrmacht had different -more strict- ethnic qualifications.

Last edited:
I remember in the 80's they said that there were too many "minorities" in the non tech mos' and there was a push to send the minority cooks and grunts to tech schools for a lat move. All it did was deplete the tech fields. There's a reason for the asvab. Cooks and grunts are like a fish out of water in an avionics school.

I remember in the 80's they said that there were too many "minorities" in the non tech mos' and there was a push to send the minority cooks and grunts to tech schools for a lat move. All it did was deplete the tech fields. There's a reason for the asvab. Cooks and grunts are like a fish out of water in an avionics school.

But, but tech data is written at a ninth-grade level.

But, but tech data is written at a ninth-grade level.

Yes but as far as we know, there is no written form of Ebonics. It's a verbal language passed on by tribal knowledge. So the TOs cannot be translated accurately in the native tongue of the urban hood rat.

Hannibal was African

North African, but still.

However this reminds me of British empire where commissions were purchased by the influential.

Everyone sing along:

I am the very model of a modern major general.....

Buy more ammo

Reactions: Longshot231
Hannibal was African

North African, but still.

However this reminds me of British empire where commissions were purchased by the influential.

Everyone sing along:

I am the very model of a modern major general.....

Buy more ammo

Only reason they did so well was who they fought and what they are armed with. When the "red coats" went up against like armed enemies it did not go real well for them, even if they did "win". Going up into the early 1900's and when the red finally left for other uniforms. Boer wars come to mind of win's that are paid for by lots of dead Tommies. The only reason they pushed it the second time was the gold. Otherwise they would have never bothered a second time.

Only reason they did so well was who they fought and what they are armed with. When the "red coats" went up against like armed enemies it did not go real well for them, even if they did "win". Going up into the early 1900's and when the red finally left for other uniforms. Boer wars come to mind of win's that are paid for by lots of dead Tommies. The only reason they pushed it the second time was the gold. Otherwise they would have never bothered a second time.

I don’t care who you are or what you are, the most qualified, the most capable, not the most woke, most sexual diviant the most racial minority, or the most big city democrat the most capable! Is the individual who should be in the job.

Why can’t people understand this? I feel quite sure, the biden’s have chosen the most capable lawyer to hide and cover up their crimes.

I don’t care who you are or what you are, the most qualified, the most capable, not the most woke, most sexual diviant the most racial minority, or the most big city democrat the most capable! Is the individual who should be in the job.

Why can’t people understand this? I feel quite sure, the biden’s have chosen the most capable lawyer to hide and cover up their crimes.

You know why it is the way it is, and here lately you have seen videos of just why it is the way it is. According to those that push these quotas "those people" would have no chance. But that is not racist for some reason.

Reactions: Dead Eye Dick

You'll never make GO grade.

You'll never make GO grade.
In these days and times, I’m pretty sure the only grade I really want it the “left alone“ grade. I thought the 60’s were bad, heck, this decade makes the worst of that decade look like a total example of common sense and safety.

That's a dog whistle for racism dontcha know. Thats the dumbshit world we live in right now

@Darayavaus

Luckily the woke white house redefined white people and excluded north Africa and the Middle East as white.

Sry for double,

I wasn't exactly complementing the British.

Think WWI:
Lions led by donkeys.
The Major General song is NOT a complement

Having skin colour “quotas” is literally fucking racism, but it’s not racism if it somehow benefites them (that’s how it goes right?).

Person who gets the job should be the most qualified & best fit for the role/team etc. Skin colour, sex, nationality shouldn’t hold any weight into wether the candidate is successful or not.

I recently left a company (100k+ employees) because they just simply refused to adjust my salary to where it should have been. Found out after the fact that a significantly less experienced female (who I had to train), who I constantly had to advise, was on $30k more in the same role. Fuck that diversity bullshit.

Reactions: Longshot231