• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Are these 178 AMAX by chance?

Re: Are these 178 AMAX by chance?

I think so, no one makes 178gr.but Hornady

Yes they probably are and they will probably come with red tips as Hornady doesn't make a gray tip. In the ad it says:

"A generic image is shown and the product may vary slightly from the image - including the color of the tip, presence and location of a cannelure."

I received an email from Midway on these "blem bullets". The price is right. Is there any reason not to "pull the trigger"? Thanks very much. ELN

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Hookman</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yes they are. check out the 178 BTHP's too. </div></div>

<span style="text-decoration: line-through">didnt see those listed</span>

i take that back

but they are only $1.40 cheaper than grafs (with Curio and Relic discount)

http://www.midwayusa.com/product/265488/...0-bulk-packaged

I came upon this thread and ordered 10 boxes of 178AMAX and 5 boxes of 208AMAX...the prices are not that great, but other places that have cheaper prices tend to have low stock and/or not have everything you want at the same time.

I may have not gotten the absolute lowest price, however, i got what i wanted, they were available at the same time, and i saved on shipping over ordering them individually from other websites...

Can't wait to test out the 208AMAX outta my 20" AR!!