• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Are these in stock anywhere right now?

There's about threeve more covered in an inch of dust at my FFL from BFE:) I forget which Ruger anniversary edition they were, but they were OLD.
I picked up some Remington subsonics in the old green and grey boxes too. I haven't seen these for about 20 years. Got a few groups under .25 with 'em @50y, but there's quite a few pooper shots.

Let me know if you reeeaaaly need 'em. I don't make it out to his place often, but I'm sure they're still there.......................covered in dust............
I'd send 'em with reciepts @ his prices

NOTE TO OTHERS: I am not selling anything here. NO AMMO, NO NOTHIN'!!

I just wanted to say threeve

Last edited:
They be rapin' erverybody up in here... :D

I haven't seen any since a year ago but I believe the BX25's are much better mags.

I would skip the clear. cant see through mine all that well.. IMHO not worth the extra 4.00. they always look dirty...

I ordered five (max allowed by Ruger) of the 10-round clear 10/22 mags direct from Ruger on 30 Jan 13. I got an email on 28 Feb 13 indicating the mags have shipped. I have some of the the 25-round cap mags purchased for about $25/mag from Midway several months ago but prefer the 10-round ones.