• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Are these in stock anywhere right now?

There's about threeve more covered in an inch of dust at my FFL from BFE:) I forget which Ruger anniversary edition they were, but they were OLD.
I picked up some Remington subsonics in the old green and grey boxes too. I haven't seen these for about 20 years. Got a few groups under .25 with 'em @50y, but there's quite a few pooper shots.

Let me know if you reeeaaaly need 'em. I don't make it out to his place often, but I'm sure they're still there.......................covered in dust............
I'd send 'em with reciepts @ his prices

NOTE TO OTHERS: I am not selling anything here. NO AMMO, NO NOTHIN'!!

I just wanted to say threeve

Last edited:
They be rapin' erverybody up in here... :D

I haven't seen any since a year ago but I believe the BX25's are much better mags.

I would skip the clear. cant see through mine all that well.. IMHO not worth the extra 4.00. they always look dirty...

I ordered five (max allowed by Ruger) of the 10-round clear 10/22 mags direct from Ruger on 30 Jan 13. I got an email on 28 Feb 13 indicating the mags have shipped. I have some of the the 25-round cap mags purchased for about $25/mag from Midway several months ago but prefer the 10-round ones.