• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Are you happy?

Re: Are you happy?

I answered no but to be honest I really don't know. I'm jobless, I've been applying to as many jobs as I can as I find them. I'm in a new city where I only know like 4 people, I don't do the bar scene so I'm not going to be meeting people that way, add in savings slowly dwindeling.

However I'm in a solid relationship with the woman that I love, but I only get to see her for about 5 hours once every other week due to her job. The weather is alot better here in SoCal that NY and I'm slowly getting myself back into shape so thats another plus.

So I'd say its a mixed bag. Getting a few more gray hairs for sure.

the only joy i have anymore is going to work, my dog, and my family. i decided not that long ago to stop dating and just fly solo from here on out...i made my sister my sole beneficiary for all of my money, properties, and possesions...

i have narrowed my life down to my new priorities

1)my family, and dog
2)work
3)the gym
4)shooting
5)motorcycles

if it isnt on the list....i really dont care about it anymore...

bench

Well, lets see here. I'm 20 and have a good paying job. I own my own house. Got a great girlfriend. Got a beautiful healthy almost 4 year old son and another on the way. My asthma season seems to be ending early. Yeah, I'm a happy camper. Thanks for asking.
laugh.gif

Let's see...I have a job, nice family, and loving wife, lots of weapons to play with, animals that are great and in good health. I get my retired check once a month - what's not to be happy about. Of course being happy is in your mind. If you feel unhappy or happy it is because of chemical reactions in your brain. Some day’s life sucks and others it is great. I never know what has changed but how I feel that day. I can listen to some music and it can make me extremely happy, ticked off or sad depending on what it is. Listen to Pink Floyd for awhile and see what it does to you.

If you ever get depressed about your level of weight to tote. Go sit in the waiting room at a Children's Hospital. You will realize that, though your burden seems heavy, in the grand scheme of things, you have alot to be happy about.

I'm happy as a pig in shit as long as I'm not thinking about or taking part in any aspect of my job. Feel like the shit in a pig when I am.