• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Are you old enough to hunt cougar's?

Gunfighter14e2

Hunter/trapper of Remora's
Minuteman
Jul 9, 2002
Lick skillet Alabama
eham.net
cougar.jpg
cougar 1.jpg
cougar 2.jpg

There's probably an maximum age requirement or it's just dating...
True which I’ll be 39 this year so I’m probably getting to the max age, most women I would think to be cougars would be in mid 40’s and up I guess

That last lady bird is a sweet thang any chance you got a name on her? Assuming she is on the biathlon national team?

well cougar definition is variable as defined as over 35 and at least 15 years older than the hunter

True which I’ll be 39 this year so I’m probably getting to the max age, most women I would think to be cougars would be in mid 40’s and up I guess

Pretty sure that you need to be 20 years older or 20 years younger to hunt cougars.

hell i was in my teens the first time i was attacked by a cougar. Enjoyed every minute :)

Big fatcock gets em from 8 to 80, crippled blind or crazy!

I only look 68, I'm really 28. The permanent limp is a sprain from playing football yesterday. So I fit the age limits to tame cougars? Don't I?

Would like to see a cougar hunting thread evolve from this.

Amateurs, I am the youngest male in our gated community.
Sometimes you have to swallow your pride.

That first one needs some breast reduction surgery.

Reactions: Soulezoo