• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Are you ready to go all Mad Max?

Arc Light

Sheeple Herder
Minuteman
  • Aug 13, 2012
    Mountainside
    Next week, when Trump orders all interstate travel halted, will you comply? How about when the governor of your state orders the state police to man roadblocks and turn everyone away at gunpoint? Will you comply like your masters order?

Or will you instead go all Mad Max on their assess and run the gauntlet? I'm adding a supercharger to my Chevelle as we speak. Next I'll be reinforcing all body panels with 1/4" steel sheets. Plan to run run-flat tires and add a 20 gallon auxiliary tank. Retracting spikes from the wheel hubs next week to immobilize vehicles that try not run abreast of me. Anything I'm overlooking?

Gonna be an interesting month or three, that's for damn sure. You didn't mention any rocket launchers or a cow catcher on the front of the Chevelle to slice through the roadblock. What about Nitrous boost and a mini-gun mount on top of the cab, with a heads up display for 360 degree field of fire?

Oil slick dispenser on the rear!

Oh.... and an ejection seat on the passenger side... in case you pick up a spy.

I realize that's not really "Mad Max," but a little "007" can't hurt and might help! :cool:

Last edited:
    I have a nice set of 12.5 X 38's ready for the F-250. I was going to wear out the current set of stock size before changing. But I gotta do what I gotta do for me and mine.

Reactions: MtnCreek
    I have a nice set of 12.5 X 38's ready for the F-250. I was going to wear out the current set of stock size before changing. But I gotta do what I gotta do for me and mine.
    Fly the stars and bars from a dogwood. Worst comes to worst, that dogwood will come in handy. Not that I know anything about such.

Don't forget the liberal tears spray hoses. It's like holy water to a vampire for the whiners and sissies. Melts snowflakes on contact.

Reactions: Arc Light
    Don’t forget the buffalo head helmet with goggles !

I doubt it will come to anything like that.
    However if things become crazy and I have to move, I will do my best to avoid engagements if there is any possible way to do so.
    Wise. Easier to win the fight you avoid. Same reason to leave a big space between you and the vehicle in front of you.

Watch the Death Race movie series to add a few more good ideas.

Reactions: stello1001
    I would suggest an updated GPS system

- so you can use the "back roads" and avoid the road blocks.

There is always more than one way to get there.

You just need a feral kid to ride along with you.

I got me a couple of them
    A55CFB05-346B-49DB-86A1-93B410280D7F.jpeg

I would suggest an updated GPS system

- so you can use the "back roads" and avoid the road blocks.

There is always more than one way to get there.
    This is when you need a good "adventure bike."

My first initiative in becomming Warlord of my neighborhood is to deny everyone the large lake that we sit on.

No water for anyone except for authorized users. Anyone found using the water will be shot or chained to a tree with a leash for an unknown amount of time in the 110+ degree heat. After which, should they survive, will be broken via work for the cause; maybe we can even do a Conan style wheel of pain or some shit.

I will use this denial of water to split the allegences in the neighborhood in order for the infighting to begin. This will be a self correcting problem in that, those not aligned with my side (i.e. those that actually want water and dont like being shot in the face) will eventually die or be driven away. Then those that remain will be trained to secure the water source as well as to be trained in the first phase of putting additional neighborhoods under our control.

Or something.

P.S. - You have to call me Cobra Commander

Last edited:
    Well, in my neck of the woods, the state gubmint is beginning to order the closure of bars, nightclubs and for restaurants to cut capacity down to 50%, and encourage take-out orders.

May have to pull out the camo, paint the rifles and go on foot for foodsies the ol' fashioned way.

Well, in my neck of the woods, the state gubmint is beginning to order the closure of bars, nightclubs and for restaurants to cut capacity down to 50%, and encourage take-out orders.

May have to pull out the camo, paint the rifles and go on foot for foodsies the ol' fashioned way.
    -
    were State you @ ? . I just got text from buddy in Ohio, I trying to get a few more details .

I’m just gunna mount a mini gun on top of my wife’s coke wagon and blast Meshugga while I dare the Prius drivers to even think about trying to roll in my neighborhood while I take laps.

It’s times like this that I’m glad I live in a small mountain town instead of Phoenix. I’m going to sit it out at home and not worry about much.

Next week, when Trump orders all interstate travel halted, will you comply? How about when the governor of your state orders the state police to man roadblocks and turn everyone away at gunpoint? Will you comply like your masters order?

Or will you instead go all Mad Max on their assess and run the gauntlet? I'm adding a supercharger to my Chevelle as we speak. Next I'll be reinforcing all body panels with 1/4" steel sheets. Plan to run run-flat tires and add a 20 gallon auxiliary tank. Retracting spikes from the wheel hubs next week to immobilize vehicles that try not run abreast of me. Anything I'm overlooking?
    You need a doughnut launcher then you can launch em like flares from an F18 to distract the cops .

----------
    Anything I'm overlooking?
    ----------

Where are you going to house and safeguard your harem of Karens?

I’ll lay low and scavenge the pickings of the aftermath.

When it gets really bad, be self-sufficient.
    Don't trust nobody, don't let nobody in except maybe immediate family.
    Don't wait until the last minute to collect what you need or prepare the perimeter.

With everyone freaked out for nothing.... I think I need to start running my restored Civil Defense Air Raid Siren a few times a week... at random times. I can combine it with the Navy searchlight I rescued and restored a few years ago for the full effect...

What’s the point ofnrestoring cool stuff if you don’t use it to freak out the neighbors?

Cheers, Sirhr

Last edited:
    -
    were State you @ ? . I just got text from buddy in Ohio, I trying to get a few more details .

Im in Ohio too. All bars, restaurants, schools and some city buildings are closed. Gov said schools will likely be closed for the remainder of the year. Daycares are still open! Which is kind of dumb. Kids are the biggest spreaders of germs known to man.

NY gov said this will go on for months. Ya know, long enough to cripple the economy.

Gonna hire on a Doof Warrior?

So, uh, let's say a guy has a Strat (Mexican, if that matters), and wanted to attach a flamethrower. Any good online resources that might help guide a project like this?

Also, I'm gonna need some more amps. And an 8x8.

Attachments

• DOOF-428x420.jpg
      DOOF-428x420.jpg
      42 KB · Views: 26
    Reactions: TACC