• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Area 419 Customer Service

Digetydog

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Jul 13, 2022
Texas
About a year ago, I bought a couple of adapters to go with their brake (which I like). Some of them I use a lot, one of them I never used. Looking at it closely a few weeks ago, I realized that I could not figure out how it works. Something was off, but I could not put my finger on it,

Resolution Strategy: I sent them a few pictures of it and asked how it worked.

Area 419 Response: they determined from the pictures that there was a manufacturing defect. They had a replacement shipped out as soon as I confirmed my mailing address.

Outstanding.

There are a few companies that are my go to. Thunderbeast, badger, spuhr, triggertech and Area419. I have never had a bad experience with any of them. And yes defects happen but it’s how they handle it that matters. @flyer1a and his team has always made it right for myself and many others.

I had a few hellfire suppressor adapters and muzzle devices that i used for a short period and then changed to a different system. Used and had for a while. Figured it was a long shot and emailed 419 to see if they would do some sort of store credit to get rid of them. Wasnt expecting much. They gave me full value in store credit for them. I wouldnt hesitate to buy from them ever

Area 419 definitely for the win, I purchased a rifle from them. Craig answered a million questions from me via email before I ordered the rifle (yeh someone from a company actually responds to customers). When I received the rifle I wasn't super happy with how it was shooting. I again reached out to Craig who had Nathan get in touch with me. They paid to have rifle shipped to them, tested it out, re-barreled it, and returned in to me fast as heck. The entire time I received updates from Nathan. Needless to say I couldn't be happier

rounds 6-10 out of the new barrel as tested by A419:
nate.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Dogtown and Ichi