• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Area 419 Feedback

Jevaughn0823

jevaughn0823
Minuteman
Jan 9, 2019
North Carolina
I don't do this enough with different products I purchase. I'm sure for a lot of you this is nothing new, but I have to give a huge thumbs up to Area 419 company. I just received one of their ARCA 12" rails with barricade stop, bipod clamp with barricade clamp, and also a BT10 Atlas bipod. They returned all my emails ASAP with the questions I had and when I received my shipment the packaging alone was above and beyond anything I have had shipped to me. Cut out foam inserts for all the pieces, not just thrown in a box, and all the hardware I would need. I also received multiple emails with my tracking and confirming arrival. Just want to give credit where it is due!

...I just received a great scope rail and their shipping was quick, packaged properly, and their execution was exceptional. Honestly I was pretty happy with their company so far...I just wished I added on their custom bolt knob to the order.

Reactions: HeavyAssault
I don't do this enough with different products I purchase. I'm sure for a lot of you this is nothing new, but I have to give a huge thumbs up to Area 419 company. I just received one of their ARCA 12" rails with barricade stop, bipod clamp with barricade clamp, and also a BT10 Atlas bipod. They returned all my emails ASAP with the questions I had and when I received my shipment the packaging alone was above and beyond anything I have had shipped to me. Cut out foam inserts for all the pieces, not just thrown in a box, and all the hardware I would need. I also received multiple emails with my tracking and confirming arrival. Just want to give credit where it is due!
Nothing but top notch people there. i agree.

...I just received a great scope rail and their shipping was quick, packaged properly, and their execution was exceptional. Honestly I was pretty happy with their company so far...I just wished I added on their custom bolt knob to the order.
Absolutely ..they actually installed my rails on my action when it was there getting the bolt release cut. No charge

Great products, great people with answers to my questions, a pleasure doing business with them past and future.

I’d agree w/ all comments above. I ordered the 14” ArcaRail & it arrived like 2 days later. I had a few questions & the guys were always happy to answer questions, etc. Their products are of the highest quality.

Here’s a couple pics of the rail and bipod installed on my cz455. It’s a Boyd’s stock that I might look into upgrading later but right now it’s working.

Attachments

• 55B1013D-9433-4A97-BAD9-B369E6F240A1.jpeg
    55B1013D-9433-4A97-BAD9-B369E6F240A1.jpeg
    611.5 KB · Views: 60
  • 1ACCFAC6-6FD1-4A7E-A71A-E41DF87270A3.jpeg
    1ACCFAC6-6FD1-4A7E-A71A-E41DF87270A3.jpeg
    578.8 KB · Views: 55
I have an Area 419 Hellfire brake on my 6.5 CM. Fit and finish was outstanding, it was delivered fast, and it works as advertised. I'll be buying more Area 419 stuff in the future. Good stuff - great company!

VooDoo

I ordered a 15moa rail for my tikka t1x. Very happy with area 419. Will be upgrading to the area 419 arca rails on my prs rifle soon.

Contacted Area 419 thru email on a Saturday. I didn't expect a response due to the weekend so I figured it would be the following week.....WRONG! The response was the same day and got my questions answered about the Sidewinder brake. WOW....super customer service!! Will look to their products more often knowing if need be I'm willing to spend a little more!!

Contacted Area 419 thru email on a Saturday. I didn't expect a response due to the weekend so I figured it would be the following week.....WRONG! The response was the same day and got my questions answered about the Sidewinder brake. WOW....super customer service!! Will look to their products more often knowing if need be I'm willing to spend a little more!!
Yea
They don’t mess about.
definitely on my purchase from list.

The product and people of Area419 are top notch and have my utmost respect. A dear friend, Veteran, Marine brother, and PRS team member of mine passed away over the summer, leaving a widow and two young sons behind. He was a fixture in our local Ohio shooting community. Area419, without being asked, made commemorative mag extensions to raise money for his family and donated 100% of the money, not just the profits, all of it, to them! Class act all the way. Amazing gesture. Truly humbled.

Reactions: WATERWALKER
They have been great for me. I ordered a CZ457 rail when they first launched them (pre order) and it showed up in the wrong MOA. They sent me a label to return it and again they sent the wrong one. It was labeled correct but had the wrong one in the tube. I felt bad and shipped it back on my own dime and finally got the correct one. The email responses were quick and once I received the right product it worked very well.

Mistakes happen, but how they deal with them is what sells me on their service.

I've gotten responses from them as late as 10pm at night as well as on weekends. They have been amazing to work with. Like someone else said, I just wish I had more money to be able to spend on their stuff.

I have nothing short of amazing experiences with them. I have all kinds of things built by them, including 2 amazing rifles.

Attachments

• 20191001_210029.jpg
    20191001_210029.jpg
    479.7 KB · Views: 19
Reactions: phlegethon