• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms Area 419 Maverick Suppressor 9.2” 6.5 ($1150)

oniak

Supporter
Minuteman
Mar 5, 2013
Oregon
SOLD

Note: I will only sell this to established members of the Hide with 100% positive feedback for several previous transactions.

I have a brand new (never used, never assembled, never even taken out of the box) Area 419 Maverick Suppressor. This is the complete 9.2” kit in 6.5mm with the Hellfire mounting system. This kit is listed by Area 419 for $1500. The suppressor is at my NFA dealer on a form 3 ready to ship to your NFA dealer. You would be paying my NFA dealer directly for this via credit card. This is how I sell all of my firearms/ NFA items. Doing the transaction this way helps protect myself and the buyer. The shop is a brick and mortar gun shop, MK Tactical in Oregon. See my feedback. I have sold numerous high ends optics and firearms. Price is $1200 shipped. Not interested in any trades. Any questions, just ask. Thanks for looking.

Last edited: