• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Area 419 Modular Shell Holder System

USMCRUZ

Private
Minuteman
Feb 7, 2024
Washington State
I was wondering if anyone has the modular shell holder system for the Area 419 Press and reloads 338 Lapua. Maybe I'm doing something wrong, but the 338 Lapua doesn't slip into the notch on the shell Holder. When doing 338 Lapua, do you need an aftermarket shell holder for 338 Lapua?

I was wondering if anyone has the modular shell holder system for the Area 419 Press and reloads 338 Lapua. Maybe I'm doing something wrong, but the 338 Lapua doesn't slip into the notch on the shell Holder. When doing 338 Lapua, do you need an aftermarket shell holder for 338 Lapua?

pretty much no other choice... I've pestered them several times, but no movement on anything bigger than 'regular' magnum (.532). .338LM is .585".

Thanks for your help! Guess im gonna have to buy a redding or rcbs shell holder then.

Go Redding since the make the adjustable base style like the 419 so you can bottom the die and shim the holder