• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors Area 419 suppressor adapter

flyright

Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 14, 2017
Since the TBAC CB adapter is timed (when installed on the muzzle) to have the ports on the sides, does it matter that the Area 419 adapter ports will be different from that since it is installed into the suppressor itself? I'm thinking the TBAC muzzle device/brake is timed simply for shooting without the suppressor and port alignment doesn't matter inside the suppressor?

Thank you for hide help.

FRT

Yes, doesn’t matter inside the suppressor.

I like the 419 system. Very repeatable and easy to use.

Thank you SSir. Decided to go with the 419 setup and I thought I might be overthinking it.

The TBAC adapter only needs to be timed when it’s used without the suppressor. You won’t use the A419 suppressor adapter outside the can anyway - it’s intended to be (semi)permanently installed in the can. You’d use the Hellfire or Sidewinder brake or out the thread protector on the mount when the can’s not mounted.