• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Area53 Limited Edition Sniper's Hide Lowers

Lowlight

HMFIC of this Shit
Staff member
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Apr 12, 2001
    Base of the Rockies
    www.snipershide.com
    Limited Edition Area53 Sniper's Hide Lowers
    1469830_10152057741257953_402201500_n.png

This lower is being released in very limited quantities and can be personalized with your "Handle" or a name that you specify during checkout. Each Sniper's Hide Lower Receiver will be custom engraved and delivered to your dealer approximately 3 weeks after your order is placed.

If you are Wait Listed for the lower we will send an email the moment the product is released for sale. This notice will prompt you to log in and purchase one of the limited production Lower Receivers.

Use the Promotion Code below to receive a $15.00 shipping and handling discount during checkout.

Promo Code: SH-A53 (valid until Dec. 17, 2013)

Please Click Here to learn more and be wait listed.

1403219_10152058923022953_715667310_o.jpg

Link in the Store http://snipershide.mycustomevent.co...iew&iid=1557&m=&rid=308&returncom=productlist

Very cool design and much more interesting than the JD Machine sets (have three of those too). Looks like this receiver would make a nice pistol lower as well.

How is the customization being done? In the SN or somewhere else?

Green destine for a build with a spikes billet upper. Now if I can just get my hands on a LWRACS long action rightie with the carbon fore end as an extra for the other project.

Ordered one when available and payment was taken. Im trying to varify that I indeed get one. I emailed Area53 and still no response. Any suggestions on any other means to varify.

No email verification on payment. I checked with my bank and the payment posted so I assume they took payment for it. Was just curious if im one of the 53 is all. Thanks for the response.

Same one I used for this site. I did get recieve an email requesting FFL info. If that varifies it.

I just talked to Charles and he varified it. Frank, Thanks for putting this on and thanks for your help.

I have emailed them asking where to send my ffl's info and have not received a response since last friday.

If you didn't get an e-mail from them requesting FFL info you probably didn't make it in time.

"ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ"

t appears they sold out of the lowers and a few uppers were matched

results.png

Frank,
    Can you comment on the quality of these receivers? I assume you wouldn't' use a low quality receiver but I have found ZERO information about these .308 (large) frame receivers or Area 53 in general. I went ahead and ordered a set with rail but flew by the seat of my pants not having any info on them.

Thanks,
    D

Anyone receive one yet?

Has anyone received an Area53 receiver yet? I know the ceracoated receivers were to ship in 5-6 weeks but thought the anodized would ship right away. Anyone?

Until that day,
    Darkop

I picked my 308 matched upper/lower today. I have the same matched upper/lower in the 5.56 also. I need more $ to actually build them up with good components.

FYI

I received notification today that mine shipped to my FFL. .260 here I come!

Until that day,
    Darkop

Well looks like I won't be getting mine. Seems the Post Office released it to "SOMEONE" without a signature. It wasn't my FFL and now the USPO has no idea who it was given to! Charles at Area 53 has initiated the proper paperwork so I guess I'll see what the Postal Inspector can come up with.

So looks like I'll have to wait on the .260. That JP barrel sitting' in my safe is gonna get lonely!

Until that day,
    Darkop

Well looks like I won't be getting mine. Seems the Post Office released it to "SOMEONE" without a signature. It wasn't my FFL and now the USPO has no idea who it was given to! Charles at Area 53 has initiated the proper paperwork so I guess I'll see what the Postal Inspector can come up with.

So looks like I'll have to wait on the .260. That JP barrel sitting' in my safe is gonna get lonely!

Until that day,
    Darkop

Well, miracles of miracles has happened. Whoever the Post Office released my receiver set to returned it to the Post Office and notified my FFL, so I now have my Area 53 Snipers Hide receiver set with rail in my hot little hand! All I need is an A2 receiver extension and Its .260 time! The receivers look very nice and the Grey Ceracoat is very clean looking!