• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hunting & Fishing Aren't Wolves supposed to be afraid of humans ...?

ranger1183

Gunny Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
Jul 18, 2006
Whitefish, MT, USA
Wolf chases motorcycle, no shit.

Banff motorcyclist pursued by ?massive? grey wolf | Canada | News | National Post

sp.jpg

That is wild!

Must admit - I probably would have just taken off and not taken the pictures. I have already had dogs snap at me a few times while on my dirt bike. Definitely would not want to give a wolf the opportunity.

Have a friend in New Mexico that had a wolf run alongside his truck on the other side of the fence for several hundred yards. Dogs chase cars, apparently wolves do too.

Steppenwolf
Born to be Wild

Get your motor runnin'
Head out on the highway
Lookin' for adventure
And whatever comes your way

He looks playful until that last picture. Then it looks like he needs a shorty shotgun with buckshot to the face. Both barrels.

Forgive my ignorance...city boy here. What is significant about the last pic that says he wasn't playing? Hell, what in the first ones says he was?

Forgive my ignorance...city boy here. What is significant about the last pic that says he wasn't playing? Hell, what in the first ones says he was?

just looking at, the wolf's ears went back and head went down, that's pursuit mode, as i call it, in the other pics, he was just loping along, in the last one, it was like he was getting ready to be on the chase for real

It is his look in the last pic ears laid back and really putting down the the dog power to the ground. Most all critters will let you know things about how they fell if you watch them and there body lang. Just like in the thread witht he wild horse that bit the man on the arm the horse gave him plenty of signs not to get closer but he didn't see the body lang the horse was putting off.

It would be interesting to know the entire chain of events in this scenario...pups nearby?, on a kill?..or road kill