• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

arfcom

A LOT of commie sympathizers there. And you can't tell them to go play in traffic without catching a timeout. There has also been an Iranian pedo troll who routinely posts pics of very underage Japanese schoolgirls and writing about how "madly in love with them" he is and "wants them to carry his babies" and shit like that.
smiley_freak.gif

A LOT of commie sympathizers there. And you can't tell them to go play in traffic without catching a timeout. There has also been an Iranian pedo troll who routinely posts pics of very underage Japanese schoolgirls and writing about how "madly in love with them" he is and "wants them to carry his babies" and shit like that.
smiley_freak.gif
place has gone downhill, was really surprised to see just how fked it's become

Reactions: Blue Sky Country
Made me look. My last log-in was 12/2000. Rob01 seems to be there a lot.

Shieet, you left there when I was just getting started there.

GD is still very quick on breaking news and local situational and 2A alerts, much faster than MSM. If you use the SH Bear Pit and ARF GD as your only sources of news, you will be the most informed of anything going on in the world much faster than anybody else in your area. The breaking news and live coverage aspect they got it hands down over there...

I got banned there once when I was a minor. After I turned 18 I contacted the mod who banned me and I was let back in. I mainly just used the chat room. The forum itself is way too much of a trainwreck full of fake people and CoD faggots who most likely have never held a real AR15 in their lives. I bet the amount of stolen valor that exists there now is through the roof! o_O

I've just started using it. It and reddit keeps me busy when the posts slow down here. I only visit a few of the AR-15 sections, haven't seen any trolling but I'm new to firearms so I don't know what to look out for anyways. I like their handgun section.

I was on OG over there until one day I mocked a "pray for me my cat died" thread. A mod called 82airborne emails me to tell me that a cat dying was as important as a solider getting killed in Iraq. I mocked him mercilessly for siding with the cat. Then I made a new thread out of his email to me in the .mil forum. He got abused when someone on Ft. Bragg found him. He was a dirtbag remf sgt. major for queers or some such thing.

They stole my membership money and deleted everything I ever posted. Never looked back.

In the Hometown forum, someone posted for a get together nearby and I went, it was a few guys I knew from the national guard and no less than three ATF/FBI and whatever informants who wanted to shoot machineguns and expected us to have brought machineguns and wanted help with their machineguns................................................they had a theme.

Go riddance, the fucking site is probably owned by the ATF or IRS.

Last edited:
I was on OG over there until one day I mocked a "pray for me my cat died" thread. A mod called 82airborne emails me to tell me that a cat dying was as important as a solider getting killed in Iraq. I mocked him mercilessly for siding with the cat. Then I made a new thread out of his email to me. In the .mil forum and he got abused when someone on Ft. Bragg found him. He was a dirtbag remf sgt. major for queers or some such thing.

They stole my membership money and deleted everything I every posted. Never looked back.

In the Hometown forum, someone posted for a get together nearby and I went, it was a few guys I knew from the national guard and no less than three ATF/FBI and whatever informants who wanted to shoot machineguns and expected us to have brough machineguns and wanted help with their machineguns................................................they had a theme.

Go riddance, the fucking site is probably owned by the ATF or IRS.
haha, that's rich. what a fking scumbag that guy was.

Reactions: lonegunman762x51
Tried to "sign up" for a "membership" to post on their forums......Apparently, those are hard to come by and they only want to send you weekly, stupid emails. GFY. No, thanks.

Reactions: Bender
Was perma banned there by the Goatfucker himself back in the early 2000's and then started another account years later. Didn't take long for me to get banned again. The pedo level is very high there and I guess calling out the mods/staff for allowing it was too much for them. I go there just to read GD on occasion.

I was on OG over there until one day I mocked a "pray for me my cat died" thread. A mod called 82airborne emails me to tell me that a cat dying was as important as a solider getting killed in Iraq. I mocked him mercilessly for siding with the cat. Then I made a new thread out of his email to me. In the .mil forum and he got abused when someone on Ft. Bragg found him. He was a dirtbag remf sgt. major for queers or some such thing.

Sounds to me like the same type of person who would compare January 6th to 9/11 and Pearl Harbor.

Reactions: lonegunman762x51
Never been on arfcom, but I have a special hatred for THR and LRH. Both groups are full of faggot posers who dont like patriotic political discussion, and who act like they are the last word of authority on guns and optics they don't even own and probably never even picked up.
Apologies for resurrecting this thread but I'd like to bring everyone's attention to the galactic level of statist fudd cocksuckery that is THR. I encourage you to read their "tactics" subforum if you need a laugh.

Apologies for resurrecting this thread but I'd like to bring everyone's attention to the galactic level of statist fudd cocksuckery that is THR. I encourage you to read their "tactics" subforum if you need a laugh.

THR = The High Road right? Guy who owns it was called Oleg or something like that right? That forum has (or at least had) a real problem with people talking about using a gun for self defense. That was also a forum that banned me when I was a minor when they found out I was under 18.

THR = The High Road right? Guy who owns it was called Oleg or something like that right?
Yes that's the one. I'm not familiar with the Oleg thing but I read somewhere that there was a lawsuit. Everything about that forum is bizarre. Their mods live in new York and San Francisco. I think it's a psyop to make people afraid to use their guns.

Yes that's the one. I'm not familiar with the Oleg thing but I read somewhere that there was a lawsuit. Everything about that forum is bizarre. Their mods live in new York and San Francisco. I think it's a psyop to make people afraid to use their guns.

I used to post over at Calguns and even though the members and mods seemed upstanding, I just stopped trusting that forum for some reason and haven't been back since. And no, I was never banned there.

If I recall, I got banned from there because I said "if a man endorses gun control, is he really a man?"

And they said that was offensive or some gay ass shit.

That is the result of the forum creator outsourcing moderation to a large staff of people from everywhere who might have not been vetted thoroughly. These folks harbor different views on the principles behind gun ownership and once they've been given pretty much free reign on a large board, they will become quasi feudal warlords of their own subsections, imposing rules that may or may not actually be in line with the original guy, and even fighting with other subsection mods over how things should be run, which HAS happened on THR in the past as well. Elon Musk had that happen as well when he appointed that CEO for Twitter in 2022 who turned out to be a globalist supporting lib.

Oleg Volk himself is one of the most based and thoroughly no-fucks-given figures in the 2A movement. His family had escaped the horrors of the Stalinist iron curtain to the USA and that was the primary reason why Oleg is so involved in the gun world. He would fit here in SH quite well. But, because of the large number of projects he has to work on, running a forum gets pushed way back to the corners and some of the folks appointed to run the sub boards have gotten a bit out of line...

Reactions: BurtG
I was turned down (years ago) for membership because of my screen name (same as it is here and other forums). According to them, the number "88" is a Nazi symbol! LOL! I explained that it was my car number back in my track days. No dice. Nazi! I wish I was kidding. But then again... It appears I have not missed anything (good).

I was turned down (years ago) for membership because of my screen name (same as it is here and other forums). According to them, the number "88" is a Nazi symbol! LOL! I explained that it was my car number back in my track days. No dice. Nazi! I wish I was kidding. But then again... It appears I have not missed anything (good).

Yeah, 8th letter in the alphabet is H and 88 would be HH which means Heil Hitler. Normally it's only considered a Nazi thing when it's in 1488 form. 14 being the 14 Words, "We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children". Thank God I was born in 89 and not 88. I get called a Nazi enough as it is.

What? 88, because girls love to get 8 twice.

Speaking of bullshit, the same banner I use in my profile here (the old 8Chan logo) I also used on my Kik profile. Apparently, it got complaints because I could no longer do live streams unless I removed it.

Yeah, 8th letter in the alphabet is H and 88 would be HH which means Heil Hitler. Normally it's only considered a Nazi thing when it's in 1488 form. 14 being the 14 Words, "We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children". Thank God I was born in 89 and not 88. I get called a Nazi enough as it is.
So stupid. I picked it as my car #, because I graduated in '88 and the number 8 is considered good luck by Asian cultures (though I am not Asian). I figured I could use twice the "luck" while driving at triple-digit speeds. :)

I explained this to the admin at barfcom... no dice! I even told him about my Jewish heritage... still no dice! Nazi! I could join if I changed my screen name. But with all that, I realized it was not a forum I'd want to join. And I never did. What a bunch of ninnies.

To add to this, the 88/1488/14 words are Neo-Nazi/generally white supremacist bullshit that was made up by some bellend KKK member in the 70s/80s. You'll see that crap in prison gang tattoos and the like along with the usual swastikas, iron crosses, runes, and whatever else.

As for myself, I was called a Nazi when I was a younger person because my illiterate classmates saw I was reading nonfiction books about WWII spycraft and military stuff that had swastikas on the covers. Because reading about how the Resistance sent messages to the OSS and SOE in occupied France makes you a Nazi lover, right? Nah, people have been sensitive little idiots for a long time lol.

What are the handles for some of the worst leftists over there?

Received a warning from a THR mod for using WTF because everyone "knows what it means." I responded he should probably ban me before I poked some gentle soul in the eye with my words. I think he did.

Here are some funny things that happened on THR, off the top of my head:

There was a debate over how handing someone your gun to shoot at the range is a transfer.

Someone wanted proof of the staffs' position that using a modified gun for self defense would get you in trouble, as he was unable to find any evidence. In their typical narcistic fashion they argued that the responsibility was on him to prove they were wrong.

A moderator bragged that his gunsmith buddy would witness for the state if someone's 1911 trigger weight was less than 3.5 lbs.

Someone learned that guns he won in an auction were shipping directly to his house and he freaked out about what to do.

They spazzed out over the mere suggestion of giving a gun to a family member who lives in a different state without an FFL transfer.

One of the funniest things I read was where someone said he'd use a claymore for home defense if he could, the mods sperged out, and he kept asking them do defend their position until they deleted his posts.

If you support any self defense action beyond cowering in the corner of your bedroom with your pistol or shotgun in a home scenario they delete your posts.

This is on THR from 2007:

"From material posted at the link cited above, http://www.warriortalknews.com/2011/06/the-mob-attack-what-to-do-to-defend.html :

These events have consumed the discussion at most self-defense focused websites in the last few weeks. Accompanying the discussion is the usual hand wringing regarding what to do if one is beset by a gang of thugs bent on your destruction. Well, I have my views on this which will no doubt shock the senses of the Doodley Doo Rights of the gun world.

Well, the Doodley Doo Rights (I hope he meant Dudley Do-Right, but I don't know if Gabe ever watched Bullwinkle and Rocky) of the gun world would be us, here at THR. At least some of them would be us, I hope there are a lot more Dudley Do-Rights out there in the gun world who just haven't found us yet here at THR.

And if anyone is tempted to endorse non-Dudley Do-Right behavior from reading the material posted at the link above, let me remind you that THR is NOT the place to do it. We understand that you gotta do what you gotta do, and we understand that in order to get to Problem Two you have to survive Problem One in the first place. We are not here to tell you what you must do or must not do out there in the real world where Big Boy Rules apply. We ARE here to try and define and uphold The High Road approach to going armed. Whether you choose to follow The High Road outside the bounds of this forum is a matter of your own choosing. What you say here will be evaluated by the staff according to what we hope are clearly stated rules, and you will be treated accordingly."

Absolutely sickening. What's interesting is the forum was actually pretty based for years and took a hard turn around 2016. (Oh I wonder why.) In 2017 they brought in a moderator who's autism incarnate. He ruins every thread in which he participates.

I can't get over all they hypocriticalness over Nazi's these days.

Our government says that the biggest threat to our democracy is Nazi's, yet we are spending billions arming and training literal neo-Nazi's in Ukraine.

Arfcom claims they are strict on Nazi's (like in your case), yet open support of literal neo-nazi's (like Azov, etc) is okay through support of the Ukraine war.

Canadian government claims people that protest such as Freedom Convoy members are fascists and nazi's, yet have a literal Nazi in their house of commons that they brought in to celebrate. On top of that, it's been revealed that Canada has been a secret safe harbor for former Nazi's - which should come as no surprise given that Chrystia Freeland's (Canada's deputy PM) family is full of literal former Nazi's.

I'm a member of a particular Canadian gun forum (originally from Canada), and over there is huge support for the Ukraine war from a pretty vocal minority (one of which is a moderator, so they get a lot of leeway). In one particular thread, I had members arguing with me about Ukraine's ultra nationalist/neo-nazi issues, to the point of completely white washing it and explaining how some nazi's are actually okay.

I could go on and on...

The world feels like one big 🤡 show.

Sorry - huge sidetrack. But your post about arfcom not activating your account because of the number '88' in your username and its alleged association to nazi's just triggered my annoyance with the huge hypocrisy around that topic.

Sorry - huge sidetrack. But your post about arfcom not activating your account because of the number '88' in your username and its alleged association to nazi's just triggered my annoyance with the huge hypocrisy around that topic.
Yeah... I was amused and annoyed. But ultimately didn't care that much. I've got plenty of good gun forums (including one of my own now!). To me, their INFERENCE as to the meaning behind "88" in my username speaks loudly in regard to THEIR own "issues." I personally had never even heard of that "connection" until then.

I just remembered more from THR:

They were griping about youtube gun videos being too tactical, which upon further reading meant using timers and steel targets while not sitting at a bench, and someone said the first time he took his kids shooting he made them fire the first round without any hearing protection at all to “teach them how important it is."

• Haha
Reactions: nhdeadhead and Fig
I just remembered more from THR:

They were griping about youtube gun videos being too tactical, which upon further reading meant using timers and steel targets while not sitting at a bench, and someone said the first time he took his kids shooting he made them fire the first round without any hearing protection at all to “teach them how important it is."

Haha wow.

There's some pretty fuddy forums out there.

It's really interesting how different firearm forums foster very different environments.

Yeah... I was amused and annoyed. But ultimately didn't care that much. I've got plenty of good gun forums (including one of my own now!). To me, their INFERENCE as to the meaning behind "88" in my username speaks loudly in regard to THEIR own "issues." I personally had never even heard of that "connection" until then.

Yeah I've never heard the reference before either.

Arfcom is a shitshow. So is reddit. And many other places.

Reactions: Racer88
This all reminds me that AK files used to be super based back in the day too. Lots of cross posters from 8chan before 8chan got the plug pulled. And some of the older vets there were great. Until the schizo bitch that runs that place banned the old Marine medic who used to post a lot of controversial opinions (ones that would fit in here) and a bunch of us that would post socially unacceptable stuff in their trash section.

Reactions: 232593