• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD Argus Panoramic Night Vision Googles (PNVGS) w/ Omni 8 GP

zinny

Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
Mar 28, 2010
Want to be awesome? This is it. Need to up your instagram game; because why not. Want to actually drive or walk around at night and not feel like a child molester can blind side you with a cockmeat sandwich at any time? This right here will solve that issue.

Under 20 hrs of use (very conservative estimate), like new with no signs of use. Jstokes1 on here has personally looked thru this set and can give anyone an unbiased opinnion on them. I personally found them to be pretty spectacular. I am poor and have an addiction for trying new electropitcal equipment, it is an affliction I have not been able to quite. $14,000. Will accept Paypal F&F, Zelle, USPS MO, and Check (ship when clear). Buyer pays actual shipping charges.

Note: OMNI tubes don't come with spec sheets, but have readily searchable minimums. These are typically from aviation contracts and as can be seen from the pics ,are very nice cosmetically.

Everything it comes with. *Note* the factory batt pack, not the wrapped one will be included.
MgHZbnu.jpg

dFDOla4.jpg

Outer tube on Left pod
tzsYMeU.jpg

center tube on Left pod
ohb81Qo.jpg

Center tube on Right pod
9OxzFkZ.jpg

Outer tube on Right pod
mqy2Sju.jpg

Left pod Image
caiiO1n.jpg