• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

ARIDUS INDUSTRIES

Lil'Joe

Private
Minuteman
Aug 4, 2004
Occupied State of NC
Hey guys, I have been a lurker for many years now, and finally had an issue that I have been unable to resolve. I have been attempting to mount a Trijicon MRO on my Mossberg 590, 12 ga. One of my unsuccessful attempts was with a mount using a mount from a company named Aridus Industries. The mount is for the Mossberg, a Trijicon MRO and the Aridus CROM mount. Needless to say, it failed miserably, the mount did not fit the MRO, so I have been attempting to return the Aridus Industries CROM. I am more than happy to pay the shipping, restocking fees etc. but ARIDUS will not contact me back, return a telephone call or acknowledge me in anyway.

@Lil'Joe
They don’t have record of your email, maybe something got mixed up in communications. They want to ensure you’re taken care of.

Please email them through Aridus’s site Contact Us form or else [email protected]

I would personally recommend including your order number when contacting them to help narrow down the details.

Well, I am having a problem with a RMR fitting an Aridus RMR CROM mount. The body of the RMR is too large for the mount and I have tried two different RMR's with the same outcome. I have used a few different Aridus parts in the past with no problem. Still waiting on a response from Aridus.