• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Arizona Attorney General Mark Brnovich Responds to Biden Admin’s Threats: “My Office Is NOT AMUSED With DOJ’s POSTURING”

PatMiles

Private
Minuteman
Feb 25, 2017

Wow.
SSMAH
(Some shit might actually happen)
If it does, it'll get real spicy. Cause these fuckers gots a lot to lose.
Once the normal people on the left start to realize they have been had and see the right has been correct the whole time. All bets are off and anything is possible. I am not holding my breath but I am still hopeful.

My biggest question is, will the LEO's and Mil stand with an illegitimate Admin or the rightful owners of the Govt, the People. This will be a very big test of American character. I hope the Constitution prevails. For it to prevail, People must be willing to die for it. If enough are, maybe they won't have to. JMHO

Wow.
SSMAH
(Some shit might actually happen)
If it does, it'll get real spicy. Cause these fuckers gots a lot to lose.

ASGH.

Both of them are the dude at the bar that wants to fight someone. "hey man, hold me back or im gonna kick the shit out of that dude. Hold me back! Im serious!!"

also, never underestimate the medias capacity to ignore and lie about anything and everything happening in the world.

you think David Muir on PBS night news is going to report that Arizona found 300k fraudulent ballots and the state actually went to Trump? No. its not happening.

ASGH. Other than they will spend millions of dollars in state tax money to investigate. "Find no evidence of wrong doing." They'll then go on to raise millions of dollars in campaign donations on the premise of "See, we are doing something." Meanwhile, nothing will change.

I am glad to see AZ sending that response, but I question how much of it is just posturing and trying to get his name out there in public even more since he just declared he is running for Mark Kelly's senate seat next year. I was hoping Brnovich would try and replace Ducey as Govenor.

Once the normal people on the left start to realize they have been had and see the right has been correct the whole time. All bets are off and anything is possible. I am not holding my breath but I am still hopeful.

My biggest question is, will the LEO's and Mil stand with an illegitimate Admin or the rightful owners of the Govt, the People. This will be a very big test of American character. I hope the Constitution prevails. For it to prevail, People must be willing to die for it. If enough are, maybe they won't have to. JMHO
LEO will go where the pension is

I am glad to see AZ sending that response, but I question how much of it is just posturing and trying to get his name out there in public even more since he just declared he is running for Mark Kelly's senate seat next year. I was hoping Brnovich would try and replace Ducey as Govenor.
Yeah, but if nothing happens, doesn’t that kinda take the wind out of the sails for Brnovich? I mean, they will find fraud(my opinion based on nothing) but will they run with that info and anything happen to the people who are guilty? I am guessing some small fry will get locked up and then nothing happens to the real players.

Reactions: louu
Yeah, but if nothing happens, doesn’t that kinda take the wind out of the sails for Brnovich? I mean, they will find fraud(my opinion based on nothing) but will they run with that info and anything happen to the people who are guilty? I am guessing some small fry will get locked up and then nothing happens to the real players.
If nothing happens Brnovich still gets publicity for standing up to the DOJ. And if something happens he will get even more publicity. It is a win-win for him and his senate race.

It was refreshing to see the Attorney General reference the Constitution in his letter to AG Garland and reassert state rights and that the states created the federal government and not the other way around. Every AG in the nation should be calling out Federal overreach every time it occurs.

Last edited:
My humble opinion, I think Brnovich seriously thinks this will grow legs. I would hope that he is smart enough to realize that if he backs down after saying this, the egg on his face will do serious damage to his credibility in the eyes of the voters.

Reactions: Jgunner
My humble opinion, I think Brnovich seriously thinks this will grow legs. I would hope that he is smart enough to realize that if he backs down after saying this, the egg on his face will do serious damage to his credibility in the eyes of the voters.
I think Kelli Ward thinks this will grow legs and continue. I don't know about Brnovich. I like what he has done as AG for Arizona so far as AG, but I don't trust this isn't more than a political ploy and posturing for his senate run. Time will tell where he truly stands. He has been fairly quiet regarding this audit for the last 6 months unless I have missed any statements from his office.

Reactions: Jgunner
NACDAISWGAS

Nothing anyone can do anything about it so who gives a shit.

Anyone shoot any good matches lately?

ASGH. Other than they will spend millions of dollars in state tax money to investigate. "Find no evidence of wrong doing." They'll then go on to raise millions of dollars in campaign donations on the premise of "See, we are doing something." Meanwhile, nothing will change.
If you're happy with corruption then you can just ignore it. If you want to stop it first you must expose it.

Reactions: DIBBS and PatMiles
I think Kelli Ward thinks this will grow legs and continue. I don't know about Brnovich. I like what he has done as AG for Arizona so far as AG, but I don't trust this isn't more than a political ploy and posturing for his senate run. Time will tell where he truly stands. He has been fairly quiet regarding this audit for the last 6 months unless I have missed any statements from his office.
Yeah, he has been quiet. But everyone has. That in and of itself tells me one of two things: its huge and they know it will be a big story or asgh. I know i have become accustomed to being let down by every bombshell we have been promised to make mofo’s get justice.

i have one buddy, he is ALWAYS deep into this shit and stresses out about it all. Gets all excited and says they’ll get em this time! Which always leads to disappointment. I told him “don’t you think your life would be better if you just quit listening to all this shit. Even if you figure out every puzzle or know who is corrupt or causing problems, what are YOU going to do with the info? Really not too many options left. Writing, emails, protests, phone calls, telling people you meet, what does it gain you? Sheep are happy being sheep, they don’t want to know its all a facade.” He just likes making himself miserable.