• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Arizona exodus

Re: Arizona exodus

Turn off the sprinklers and you won't have to mow anymore.

Hopefully there heading south and not west! Ca has no more room.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Dark Side</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hopefully there heading south and not west! Ca has no more room. </div></div>

Sac up!! Hoping something will change for the better has gotten CA where it is today.
You folks in California really need to take your state back.........

Y'all are pretty lucky we didn't get too pissed about the criticism CA was throwing our way-I'd imagine its hard to hang out online during brownouts
wink.gif

Hey hey if it wernt for us mexicans, islamic culture would be here by now. Around europe and other countries they are experincing a shortage of new births. But the same country the birth rate for islamic families is rapidly rising.

I would rather have hottie mexicans and jose's to mow my lawn then a bunch of jihad loving freaks and there islam woman covering there face...

the birth rate in america is high with hispanics leading and caucasians running in second. Better that then rag heads imo

if i was in office i would tax the shit out of illegal immigrants and secure the borders... then us americans
wouldnt be taxed to death but bullshit taxes

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: FarmBoy28</div><div class="ubbcode-body">if i was in office i would tax the shit out of illegal immigrants and secure the borders... then us americans
wouldnt be taxed to death but bullshit taxes</div></div>

You got my vote!