• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Arizona Practical Rifle Challenge?????

GMR

Private
Minuteman
Aug 5, 2010
Prescott AZ
www.gmrperformance.com
I live up here in prescott where they are located and have been trying to get in touch with these guys thus far has not happened. Been 3 weeks via phone (several) and email ( several) with no response.. I thought that maybe someone here has shot in it or knows how to get in touch with them.

Thank you

Here is a phone number for them to call me at 928-445-3473 Steve

Re: Arizona Practical Rifle Challenge?????

Steve, I have shot this match before. It is going on this weekend again. Check there web page to get directions.

Mike, you going up this weekend, so far all I know of is me, Tim and Gina.

Sorry I overlooked this. I just now saw it. Please feel free to call or email and I will get it taken care of. I still have a few openings and will make room for you if I have to. I just tried to call and got no answer.

[email protected]
Brad Peck
928 308 8093

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: REM700MAN</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Steve, I have shot this match before. </div></div>

Showoff.......