• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors Arizona trust.

hfeo

Private
Minuteman
Sep 8, 2009
casa grande AZ.
Has anyone in Arizona bought a can through a trust? If so did you do the trust yourself or have a attorney do it? I know only NFA items are to be put in the trust. Any help would be appreciated.
Also for TUCSONDAVE, how do you like your AWC for your 338.

Re: Arizona trust.

I have a Tac-16 on a trust, it's just a willmaker trust.
I've got a pending mini UZI SBR on the same trust, a phantom 7.62 can and an AAC evo-9 hanging out in form 3 limbo that will also go on the same trust.

You can put anything that you want on a trust, doesnt have to be just NFA stuff. Currently my trust owns a couple of my rifles along with my 2 current cans. The trust owns the rifles simply cause I had to have the trust own something and it was just what I stuck on there for them to own.

Arizona Tactical Firearms off Baseline Rd. will do the trust and all other paperwork for you for $50.

Can anyone confirm for me what exactly is going to be changed. I am on the fence about setting up a trust and getting a couple cans. I have heard that in June so like 2 weeks they are changing some law related to setting up trusts in AZ thus making it???? Not exactly sure what is going to be different but any help would be appreciated if anyone knows about this.

I've got quite a few items on trusts, very easy to do.

Five7guy, 41p has not been finalized yet and word from ATF is they may take another year before finalizing it as originally published or it may be lessened in scope. Nobody truly knows as the ATF still has not replied to all of us who submitted letters to them, which they have to do prior to enacting any proposed rule making. For the foreseeable future, it's business as usual. Get your trust and start buying.

Homemade trust here. Buy while you can. They are obviously working hard to get the regulation changed so don't waste time.