• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Arizona wildfire - the Wallow fire

jcfd2201

Playing with fire!
Minuteman
Mar 3, 2010
NE Arizona
I just got assigned to the Wallow Fire in the White Mountains of Arizona. Headed out in the morning to lead a strike team. I am praying that the winds die down and we don't have another Rodeo-Chediski fire.

Re: Arizona wildfire - the Wallow fire

Be safe and thanks for helping out!

We have friends up in the Springerville area, hoping it can be contained before anything more happens. Be safe out there.

Was just talking with a friend in Taos who says he cant even see the mountains and cant go outside with out a mask.

Be safe. Get inlots of overtime.

We had 2 BIG fires out here that absolutely devastated this area. I will post up some picks but I feel for you guys. My brother in law was Cal Fire fighter and he would lose about 12 to 15 pounds on a fire. Talk about forced diet.

I took all the pictures by my house except for the bottom one. A freind of mine took the bottom pan shot
Picture1900.jpg

Picture1923.jpg

Picture1928.jpg

Picture1933.jpg

panoramafire2.jpg

Stay safe. We will keep you in our thoughts.

thats serious. Be Safe.

The smoke is present big time here in the Denver, Colorado area, so that fire is one serious badass. I haven't been able to see the mountains almost all week, and down south you could smell the fire pretty easily. No jogging or outdoor exercise is recommended for the Denver Metro area.

If the smoke is bad in Denver, it must be F'n brutal further west.

Stay safe, you are in our thoughts!!!