• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Arkansas Governor

Aries256

Meta (make everything Trump again)
Minuteman
  • Sep 26, 2019
    A question for Arkansas guys. Sarah Huckabee Sanders threw her hat into the governor race. What do AR guys think about her for guv? To the rest of us. President?. Just food for thought.

The media is going to hate her and do everything they can to destroy her, since she worked for the bad orange man.

I am hoping she can get elected and then step up to the Presidency some day. it wont be in 2024, but hopefully after that.

unfortunately it wont matter if she runs for Pres if they dont fix the voting issues.

She's very close friends with Jan Morgan who is more than just pro 2a, she's a pro 2a advocate. You'll see her at any major pro 2a event throughout the country.

So, yes, Sarah is a big thumbs up from the 2a standpoint. No doubt.

Well, I'll vote for her over any of the others that have announced. I'm just happy to get rid of Hutchinson.

Can't say I know enough of per political platform to make a decision. She seems to stand for all that is holy, so maybe...

Good bye Asa !! Hello Sarah 👍 She is the pick of the litter so far. I’ve met Jan Morgan , shes all about 2a ...and kinda hot 😜
    Something about Rutledge bothers me ?
    Never met Jan Morgan but shes tough and aint playing...and hot.

Reactions: Sandhog308
    Is Jan running? Her ZuckBuck page has a big thing on Sarah Huckabee. Making me wonder if she's declared.

She bought David Vance's range if I recall correctly. Forgot what happened, he burned to death or something strange.

Is Jan running? Her ZuckBuck page has a big thing on Sarah Huckabee. Making me wonder if she's declared.

She bought David Vance's range if I recall correctly. Forgot what happened, he burned to death or something strange.
    She declared earlier today

The apple doesn't fall far from that idiot father of her's. He is an erudite sell out that let a rapist out of prison. That rapist went back to murder a Missouri woman. Great job on that one Mikey. Sarah is cut out of the same cloth. Daddy has always used that faux Christianity to further his aspirations in politics, so I just see her as another one of the swamp critters..........................

I'm amazed how many people think Nikki Haley is "conservative" and a "great candidate for POTUS." Blows my mind how people cannot see past she was UN Ambassador for what, 2 years? And somehow that experience along with South Carolina Gov means she's conservative and principled? Yikes...no wonder we're here.

Huck lost me a long time ago; I used to like him too until he moved to FL, got his Fox show, and became a huge sellout for the almighty dollar. But, I'll keep an open mind, not that I get to vote in Arkansas, that not always does the child follow exactly like the parent. My folks were conservative; but I don't know if the realized the entire picture of how COTUS was eroded. Being brainwashed into thinking FDR was a God-send was a lifelong battle for me (granted, they lived it)...I think I FINALLY made inroads on Dad before he died, not sure about mom.

I'm amazed how many people think Nikki Haley is "conservative" and a "great candidate for POTUS." Blows my mind how people cannot see past she was UN Ambassador for what, 2 years? And somehow that experience along with South Carolina Gov means she's conservative and principled? Yikes...no wonder we're here.

Huck lost me a long time ago; I used to like him too until he moved to FL, got his Fox show, and became a huge sellout for the almighty dollar. But, I'll keep an open mind, not that I get to vote in Arkansas, that not always does the child follow exactly like the parent. My folks were conservative; but I don't know if the realized the entire picture of how COTUS was eroded. Being brainwashed into thinking FDR was a God-send was a lifelong battle for me (granted, they lived it)...I think I FINALLY made inroads on Dad before he died, not sure about mom.
    Gotta agree with you about haley........Bad news globalist.

I would have thought by now, and with this most recent goat screw of presidential election, that people would have wised up about the so-called conservative political dynasty families. The bush/mcconnell outfit is the clearest example of putting on faux conservative front, and then demonstrating your progressive bend. For me, you need to vote out these political dinosaurs that have been in office for decades, not re-electing them and worse yet, putting their kids in office. We no longer have a two party system, as they have all become the me party.

My father was the same as your's regarding fdr. I could never get him to agree with me on how bad roosevelt was for the country and the world. He did agree that allowing stalin to get away with dividing up Europe, was a crime. I liked Patton's view toward the commies.

Last edited:
    Gotta agree with you about haley........Bad news globalist.

I would have thought by now, and with this most recent goat screw of presidential election, that people would have wised up about the so-called conservative political dynasty families. The bush/mcconnell outfit is the clearest example of putting on faux conservative front, and then demonstrating your progressive bend. For me, you need to vote out these political dinosaurs that have been in office for decades, not re-electing them and worse yet, putting their kids in office. We no longer have a two party system, as they have all become the me party.

My father was the same as your's regarding fdr. I could never get him to agree with me on how bad roosevelt was for the country and the world. He did agree that allowing stalin to get away with dividing up Europe, was a crime. I liked Patton's view toward the commies.
    I think in the end, my father got what I was saying but wasn't fully bought in. But when I'd sit down and go through the history then he became less and less a proponent. He was still quite young at the end of WW2, so I'm sure when the court packing and all that jazz were on-topic he didn't know a damn thing about it. Both my parents liked to bring up the CCC. And, I'll admit, at least we got something for that - despite it being a government program - so IMO not all was lost with the CCC as we gained as a nation some buildings, some tradesmen (I'd assume a lot of OJT), and just didn't spend money to keep people at home like we do today.

Golda Meir?She had more balls than most of the Dem leadership here. Indira Gandhi? Its about the right woman.

You should add one of my all time favorites, Margaret Thatcher.
    Dear old saint Ronald R. told her to "negotiate" she said, screw that, I'll let the torpedoes do the talking...

I think in the end, my father got what I was saying but wasn't fully bought in. But when I'd sit down and go through the history then he became less and less a proponent. He was still quite young at the end of WW2, so I'm sure when the court packing and all that jazz were on-topic he didn't know a damn thing about it. Both my parents liked to bring up the CCC. And, I'll admit, at least we got something for that - despite it being a government program - so IMO not all was lost with the CCC as we gained as a nation some buildings, some tradesmen (I'd assume a lot of OJT), and just didn't spend money to keep people at home like we do today.
    That's funny that you should bring up the CCC's. For my father, that was the only way out of the miserable poverty of the farm in the depression. His brothers and sisters were sent to live with relatives as his father had lost all in the crash. Dad chose to go the CCC route and thought it was heaven compared to the farm. He often spoke of hitchhiking and riding between rail cars to get to the camp..............Covered with soot when he would get there.

I'll have to agree that the public works programs did help, but it allowed to government to plant the seeds of dependence to bureaucracy. Today's welfare program and entitlements have done tremendous harm imho.

They were a special breed and I really miss my father and those stories............I also count my blessings that I had a two parent home where I wasn't feed sunshine and lollypops everyday.

Reactions: nikonNUT