• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Accessories ARKANSAS RESIDENTS-- Used suppressors for sale

jakhamr81

Minuteman
Aug 12, 2009
FT Smith, Ar
Will sell the following to Arkansas residents only on Form 4.

(Top)
Osprey 45 with .578 x 28 (.45) and 1/2 x 28 (9mm) pistons
$425 OBO

(Middle)
AAC Ti-Rant 45 Short with .578 x 28 (.45), 9/16 x 28 (.40 cal), and 1/2 x 28 (9mm) pistons
$325 OBO

(Bottom)
AAC Ti-Rant 45 Short with .578 x 28 (.45), 9/16 x 28 (.40 cal), and 1/2 x 28 (9mm) pistons
$325 OBO

All cans are used and show normal wear and handling marks. Will sell all three for $975.

IMG-4367.JPG

Buyer(s) must be Arkansas resident. All NFA and ATF rules apply. Payment must be received by either money order or check prior to completion of paperwork. Once paperwork is received I'll complete ATF Form 4s for each suppressor in duplicate and send to buyer. In accordance with NFA laws, I must maintain custody of suppressors until Form 4s are approved. Buyer is responsible to pay the $200 tax per suppressor to the ATF. Once approval is received, we'll make arrangements to meet to transfer custody.

Last edited:
are you FFL licensed? or individual. can these be inspected before payment?

I'm looking to sell all of them either together or individually.

I previously had an FFL/ SOT that I allowed to expire but now they belong to my LLC. As for inspections, I'm in the Ft Smith area and willing to drive up to two hours to meet. If that works for you then sure. I can always send you plenty of detailed pics if you IM me your phone #.

I am in NWA maybe 1 hour away. would like to transfer to my SOT here.Would make me feel better, and he is willing to do that for me if i like the cans. Stan

We can do that but as I understand the process that would involve a Form 4 and $200 tax for me to transfer to your dealer and then another $200 tax to transfer it on a Form 4 to you. If you're willing to pay the additional tax then sure. I'll follow up with an IM.

I am in NWA maybe 1 hour away. would like to transfer to my SOT here.Would make me feel better, and he is willing to do that for me if i like the cans. Stan

You are wasting time and money transferring to a dealer first. All you have to do is apply for the transfer through the ATF and when it comes back go pick them up. Going through a dealer is going to add $200 to the $200 you are already going to spend for the transfer as well as add a lot more time. Not sure if Form 4 transfers are any quicker than individuals but for an individual that is taking close to a year right now. So if the same holds true for dealers you are looking at 2021 before you can take possession.

Just curious more than anything but why would you want to transfer to a dealer first if you do not have to.

You are wasting time and money transferring to a dealer first. All you have to do is apply for the transfer through the ATF and when it comes back go pick them up. Going through a dealer is going to add $200 to the $200 you are already going to spend for the transfer as well as add a lot more time. Not sure if Form 4 transfers are any quicker than individuals but for an individual that is taking close to a year right now. So if the same holds true for dealers you are looking at 2021 before you can take possession.

Just curious more than anything but why would you want to transfer to a dealer first if you do not have to.

My guess would be that if your SOT is a friend, you could go out with them and shoot your cans until the paperwork comes in.