• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Reloading Equipment ARKANSAS trading] FTF trade of fed 210m primers

Ruslow

Private
Minuteman
Feb 17, 2017
AR
Ok before anyone says anything. I have a box [1k] of match primers bought 6/20. I am not a high or even a mid level PRS competitor. i do it for the fun and get mind off of work for the day. So that being said I want to trade for some plain jane, winchester large rifle but really need to trade for 1.2 , which works out to the same in dollar for dollar. or 1k of lr and 200 large pistol. thanks Stan

PS located in NWA

Ok before anyone says anything. I have a box [1k] of match primers bought 6/20. I am not a high or even a mid level PRS competitor. i do it for the fun and get mind off of work for the day. So that being said I want to trade for some plain jane, winchester large rifle but really need to trade for 1.2 , which works out to the same in dollar for dollar. or 1k of lr and 200 large pistol. thanks Stan

PS located in NWA
I'm also in NWA I don't think I have what you need primer wise but I will take a look tonight.

Also have 8# of 7828 and 1# of 4064. maybe work a trade for srp. thanks

Is there a way for the group of us to start a group message for Arkansas shooters outside of a big “Arkansas Trade” post? I’ve got a few assorted pounds of powder I won’t use. Listed a few below.

2-3 lbs of RL22, some RL16 and RL17,
2-3 lbs of 4451
2-3 lbs of Superformance

Mostly I need some powder for .223 loading of 55g and Small rifle primers. Not picky, but not panicked.

live and work in NWA, and visit Harrison once a month.

Also have 8# of 7828 and a 1# of accurate 4064. that I am willing to trade for primers. Stan

I
Is there a way for the group of us to start a group message for Arkansas shooters outside of a big “Arkansas Trade” post?
I'm not sure there is a way to here on SH. Someone might be able to set something like that up on Discord, or an app like that though.

If someone did I would be down to join in. I'm located in nea. Looking for varget or cfe. I have to trade....
Us869
H1000
Hybrid100
Superformance
Various reloaders, mainly slow burners
Benchmark

And a few more I cant remember.

If someone did I would be down to join in. I'm located in nea. Looking for varget or cfe. I have to trade....
Us869
H1000
Hybrid100
Superformance
Various reloaders, mainly slow burners
Benchmark

And a few more I cant remember.
I have a 1# of CFE223 id trade for 1# of h4350 and Im located in NEA jonesboro area

Is there a way for the group of us to start a group message for Arkansas shooters outside of a big “Arkansas Trade” post? I’ve got a few assorted pounds of powder I won’t use. Listed a few below.
Maybe start a big private message group? IDK how many it allows in a conversation at once though. Worth a shot, cause I would join if it works.

I hadn't thought about that, it will allow alot though. There was a thread in the pit "Good Guys with Guns" that had a shit ton of guys in it.

WTT H4350 or Ramshot Tac for IMR 8208 XBR or Varget in Little Rock. I would also trade for small rifle primers, preferably cci 450 or cci 400.

It would be a drive for you NWA guys but Fort Thompson in little rock has powder in stock. A buddy picked up a lb of varget and a lb of 4350 yesterday. They have a 2lb limit and it was $60 per lb. Might be worth it if someone was in desperate need.

have CCI small piston 1k,need small rifle or large pistol mag primers.

It would be a drive for you NWA guys but Fort Thompson in little rock has powder in stock. A buddy picked up a lb of varget and a lb of 4350 yesterday. They have a 2lb limit and it was $60 per lb. Might be worth it if someone was in desperate need.
Thanks for the info, I've wondered what they were pricing stuff at. I'm not desperate to pay that right now or go out of my way.

Reactions: 65x55guy
Last week it was $48 or something like that.

I have an unopened 7# jug of IMR-7383 that I would trade for unfired Lapua 308 LP brass. Would trade $for$. I'm a little South of Little Rock and would meet half-way.