• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

rpg777

Left Windage
Supporter
Minuteman
Sep 19, 2022
Tucson, AZ USA
Very lightly used Arken EP-5; 5-25x56mm with VPR reticle. Excellent condition, I am the second owner but only took it to the range once or twice on top of a 22lr rifle. Glass is flawless, no ring marks, tracks great, zero stop is solid and easy to set. We all know on here what the deal is with these scopes. You love 'em or hate 'em but the fact is these are a great value. Comes with everything that was in the box (which will also come with the purchase), meaning a bikini cover, lens cloth, sticker or two, sun shade. Also leaving the spare large-print high-contrast elevation turret tape the previous owner gave me in the box.

The 34mm tube and 56mm objective let a hell of a lot of light in there, and the image remains quite bright all the way to 20-22x or so. The VPR reticle is the usual Christmas tree dealio, in mils, and really is quite useable. It's illuminated too. I am only selling because I literally have a half dozen Arkens at this point and I'm thinning the herd a bit.

$400 shipped, PayPal FF/no notes or Venmo.

DM me if you want it, we don't do the "I'll take it" thing here anymore because reasons. I'll respond as fast as I can privately, and will update the listing as soon as a sale is confirmed. Thanks!

IMG_5712.jpeg
IMG_5709.jpegIMG_5716.jpegIMG_5714.jpegIMG_5712.jpegIMG_5713.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_5711.jpeg
    IMG_5711.jpeg
    512.9 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_5715.jpeg
    IMG_5715.jpeg
    551.1 KB · Views: 14