• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD Arken EP5 5-25

Millron

Private
Supporter
Minuteman
Sep 15, 2014
West Virginia
NEW Arken EP5 5-25x56, VPR-MOA reticle. C/W Arken Rings, Level, Caps, and Throw Lever. Scope has been mounted in rings but has not been zero'd or used yet. Nicest sub 1k Ive handled. No longer have the rifle i was going to mount it on so up it goes. $550 shipped with insurance. PP F&F or USPS MO. First public ill take it wins.

Attachments

• 20220219_150509.jpg
    20220219_150509.jpg
    348.4 KB · Views: 209
  • 20220219_150538.jpg
    20220219_150538.jpg
    209.8 KB · Views: 181
Last edited:
Reactions: CJC73 and Richc211
First Buyer was @ Klay 23. After two days of sending messages "payment is incoming" he backed out and removed his "Ill take it post". Very Classy .

Offered back up to #2 jeremydc.

Reactions: Rockymountheel1
First Buyer was @ Klay 23. After two days of sending messages "payment is incoming" he backed out and removed his "Ill take it post". Very Classy .

Well, that's what feedback is for! Shame on you @Klay23 lol. Haven't experienced too much of that here luckily, but it's bound to happen occasionally I suppose.

Saw something that said this won’t work for my intention. Then Saw the other guy wanted it and figured no big deal. Wasn’t trying to be a dick. My apologies to @Millron.

Last edited:

Please pass on, pending scope purchase with another member. Thank you