• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Arken EP5/B14R ring height?

hafejd30

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Feb 27, 2019
    MI
    Getting an Arken EP5 to try on my B14R. Just wondering what Arken ring height to select with them. Normally I measure when I get the optic but with the package deal from Arken and discount code it makes sense to order together

Thinking mediums but figure someone has this combo already and can say for sure. 419 picatinny is the rail

Getting an Arken EP5 to try on my B14R. Just wondering what Arken ring height to select with them. Normally I measure when I get the optic but with the package deal from Arken and discount code it makes sense to order together

Thinking mediums but figure someone has this combo already and can say for sure. 419 picatinny is the rail
    Don’t have an Arken yet, but have a 5-25X56 Vortex in 1.060” height rings on a 40MOA rail.
    This will give you an idea of needed scope height for zoom ring and scope cover clearance:
    F0CDA652-7A61-4B43-858F-0FF1D4F18B98.png

Don’t have an Arken yet, but have a 5-25X56 Vortex in 1.060” height rings on a 40MOA rail.
    This will give you an idea of needed scope height for zoom ring and scope cover clearance:View attachment 8030786
    Should add, if you go much higher on the factory stock, check the rods on your cheek piece. On my HMR stock they were threaded, and I was able to add screws and spacers to increase cheekpiece height.

Attachments

• D23F246D-C2B3-4C0F-9D7F-7EB9FC2F615C.jpeg
      D23F246D-C2B3-4C0F-9D7F-7EB9FC2F615C.jpeg
      1.3 MB · Views: 52

I have an ep5 on a 457 mtr with an area 419 30 moa rail and have the low and it is fine, but should have went with mediums. I do not have an adjustable cheek riser on mine so better lower than higher.

Reactions: obx22 and hafejd30
    Ordered the EP5 with mediums. I’ll post a pic here when finished for future reference for others with same question

Arken currently doing promo for $170 off on their site. Donation to seal foundation. EP5 currently $449 for anyone interested in trying one

This is my first Arken product so just passing info along. Maybe they suck…we’ll see 😁

Ordered the EP5 with mediums. I’ll post a pic here when finished for future reference for others with same question

Arken currently doing promo for $170 off on their site. Donation to seal foundation. EP5 currently $449 for anyone interested in trying one

This is my first Arken product so just passing info along. Maybe they suck…we’ll see 😁
    They are great for the price point and works extremely well for NRL22 type of competition.

Reactions: 12Bravo20
    I have an EP5 on my 457 VPC, needed the medium due to the scope flip caps. If I didn’t have the caps, the low would’ve had it barely above the barrel

I have the same setup and that’s as good as you can get it with Arken rings. BTW which bipod rail is that?
    I believe 419 but I can confirm later. I put it on last year just haven’t had time to get around to using it much yet