• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Arken Optics CS. đź‘Ť

danr

Sergeant
Minuteman
Nov 26, 2006
s. texas
Big 👍’s to Arken’s customer service. I let em know about an issue with my scope and received a response within 2 days and a Priority Mail label for return.

12 mils of available Windage “not centered”. Checked on 3 different platforms and run out of left wind still requiring 2.5 mil for a wind zero.

Waited over two months for mine to ship. When recieved had to send back and received prompt return info. Now the waiting a month now and was put on the list to get another unit. Its trying times with a new company so being patient while I accumulate ammo.

Waited over two months for mine to ship. When recieved had to send back and received prompt return info. Now the waiting a month now and was put on the list to get another unit. Its trying times with a new company so being patient while I accumulate ammo.
And the problem with yours?

Keep us updated on your return

Big 👍’s to Arken’s customer service. I let em know about an issue with my scope and received a response within 2 days and a Priority Mail label for return.
I had the exact opposite experience, they weren't very helpful to say the least.

My issue was the parallax issue Arken has become known for with many of their optics.

@vincent7 had a similar experience with his optic.

I contacted Arken via email and phone, got a reply 2 days later by phone.

The guy went through the same problem solving process that I had already tried.
Then he told me that some reticle movement is in every optic, which is absolutely untrue.
I was getting like 2-3in shifts at 300yds...
Many cheaper optics have performed better than Arken in this category.

So when I wanted a return label started, it never happened...
I waited over a week, with no other response from Arken, as did another Hide member.

I returned it to Venture Firearms, and Joseph was beyond helpful in resolving this.

Arken has a ways to go to earn my business, as I am questioning their quality control processes now...