• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Arken/Outlier promo question

x2cross

Joe Dirtè
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Nov 13, 2020
    Mathis, TX
    So Arken is running a promo where you get $150 off a chassis or barrel form the brand "Outlier." The problem is that I'm not able to find a single scrap of info on their company, and it seems really suspicious. Anybody heard of these guys(Outlier), and can shed some light? Thanks!!

To email Arken, it is the following:
    [email protected]

They are currently working on getting the website to go live, but they are not quite there just yet.

I have attached the ad that I was given for what you are referring too. Outlier will have it’s own email address as well.

To email Outlier, it is the following:
    [email protected]

DK

Attachments

• B8F3B92C-ADB2-452F-A291-5B1265C6571B.png
      B8F3B92C-ADB2-452F-A291-5B1265C6571B.png
      699.4 KB · Views: 245
    Yeah, I got the same email too. Honestly, it made me more skeptical of buying an Arken...

+1.

That email just seemed sketchy as hell, and to a degree it pissed me off a little because it gave me the impression Arken was sharing my info with whoever this Outlier outfit is...

C'mon Arken, in case you don't remember, the internet got sour on you guys before, right when you came on scene. The pooch got screwed when all those newly minted "affiliate rep" morons plastered all the gun boards with corny ass propaganda and shit, and just ended up making you guys look bad. You guys shot yourselves in the collective foot on that one, and ruined your reputation with many before they'd even seen the scopes, hope you're not doing it again.

@ArkenOpticsUSA , you might want to shake down whomever had the bright idea to send out that sketchy email blast and have a chat...

I know that not everything that Arken has been trying to do has succeeded, but they are doing everything they can to make things better! The whole Outlier part as well, is another attempt at getting great products to the masses that can’t afford $3K-5K competition rifles.

Arken and Outlier are both doing great things for the shooting community. My hope is that everyone will give them at least an opportunity to make good shine in their efforts.

As always, this is a very tough and critical market to try and get into.

DK

Reactions: Cz455guru
    Tell me how a $3-5K competition rifle has anything to do with the half "chassis" that they are offering.

I know that not everything that Arken has been trying to do has succeeded, but they are doing everything they can to make things better! The whole Outlier part as well, is another attempt at getting great products to the masses that can’t afford $3K-5K competition rifles.

Arken and Outlier are both doing great things for the shooting community. My hope is that everyone will give them at least an opportunity to make good shine in their efforts.

As always, this is a very tough and critical market to try and get into.

DK
    But WHO/WHAT is "Outlier"? A quick google search comes up with nothing.

This

Almost ordered one when I saw the promotoion but couldn't find any info on "outlier", seemed a little sketchy. Why you would throw out a promo on a company that has ZERO presence or even a hint of who they even are is a bit of a head scratcher. Maybe the cart just got before the horse......

Reactions: x2cross
    So the be clear, the company and product that you're getting a discount on doesn't exist yet :rolleyes: lol. Guess I'll wait on getting an Arken. That, and all the shill reviews that literally say nothing bad about the scopes. Can anyone point me to a review that's trustworthy?

Reactions: Schütze
    There are many reviews on YouTube to check out. All of the information that I have been providing is first hand experience. Reliable, repeatable, and competition worthy.

DK

Last edited:

^^^^^^^
    This right here.

No hyper-link provided.
    No info using Google search.
    No actual description of the products.

Information should be easy to obtain, and if it's based on an ad, the seller should create hyper links.

Lots of sales are lost to potential customers because ad agencies assume everyone wants to look everything up on the web.

I sure as hell don't.

If I need a product, I'll pay more for it if the company makes the purchase painless.
    Midway makes things easy. I get an ad, look at it and if there's something I need, I'm in and out and waiting on delivery.

Midway's paper ads overuse the word "popular" and then puts a price range on their sale items.
    It mostly goes into the trash without being looked at because it's a waste of my time.

Now that BPS owns Cabela's, they are doing the same thing.
    Cabela's used to list prices with everything. Not now.
    Sale ad goes into the trash.

Natchez does it right.

I remember the Arken shill debacle. I'm just guessing, Arken=Outlier. Is Arken trying to diversify their product line?

Holy fuck.
    Nobody is forcing you the shell out for the barrel or chassis. It has no effect on the price of the scope.
    You have three choices.
    1. Don't buy an Arken scope.
    2. Buy an Arken scope but don't use the coupon.
    3. Buy a scope and use the coupon.

Most of the complainers on this thread have no intention of buying a fucking arken scope and it doesn't affect them in any way.

Reactions: S12A and z71rat
    For Arken, yes. For "Outlier"? Nada....
    Correct. I found out that there has been an issue with the website designer. The site was to already be up and running as the emails were being sent out. However, it didn’t work out quite like that.

Outlier does exist, and there will be a lot of great things coming from them. Please be patient as they are trying their best to get everything up and running!!

DK

I have my Outlier Micro Chassis and Crazy 8 SS match barrel on order, along with another SH4 G2 4-16 MIL to build a new hunting rifle.

I will be posting pictures of the build as it progresses!! It’s gonna be cool!! 👍

DK

Reactions: AndyCDFW
    Interesting, when I first saw the Outlier email/ad, I dismissed it as more Chinesium, CADed up in in the US or whatever. Checking out their website though, it looks like everything is supposedly made in the US, and it's two Arken guys and a Proof guy. Also they have steel and carbon prefit barrels some of which are fixed headspace (although not for the Origin unless the TL3 cut fits) on their site for crazy low prices (and similarly low options).

Has anyone gotten any Outlier products in yet? Any barrels in the wild?