• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Arken SH4 and 6.5 grendel

Frankengrendel

Private
Minuteman
Jan 30, 2024
Wayne Pa
Hey All
I am new here just set up my account but not new to shooting and guns. I am just getting started in some longer range shooting. Have been limited to 200 yards or less and now I am going start trying to find places to shoot longer. I am just about finished my first long range build. A 6.5 Grendel 18 free float barrel. I feel pretty good about everything I bought but am looking for some advice on scope rings, trigger upgrade and muzzzle device. I have not shot the 6.5 yet but it looks pretty tame in terms of recoil. So I don’t know if a muzzle device is needed besides the birdcage on it now. I am waiting for my Arken SH4 4-16 to arrive from Cameraland. I see cantilever mounts with 20 moa I assume I don’t need that if u plan on limiting to 500yards on the long end. But I am open to any recommendations and currently just have a mil spec trigger that I would like to upgrade hopefully staying in the 150$ range. Any on with experience with this scope and caliber or just someone who knows a bunch of shit. I would love some advice about zeroing distance and using the zero stop. This is my first scope with a zero stop. Thanks in advance for any help.

Best wishes for you.

I'm running Arkens on my B14r & AR15 6.5 Grendel.

Zero complaints from me.

IMG_8986.jpeg
IMG_7811.jpeg

Reactions: Frankengrendel