• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

ARMAGEDDON GEAR OG game changer Vs Schmedium

Avi8tor100

Private
Minuteman
Jun 17, 2020
Good evening,

I currently have my first match coming up and I'm caught between getting the Game changer or the schmedium. right now I'm only going too get one as that's what I can afford for now. Any advice which one I should get first?

Thanks

If only one, I would get a schmedium with heavy fill. I personally use an OG with heavy sand along with a pint size with standard fill. I find the combo of the 2 much more versatile than just the schmedium as I regularly use the pint size as a rear bag.

So I have the pint sized for my rear bag that I use and I love it. This would be for a front bag. I’ve heard that the OG is sometimes too big. Also can’t get heavy fill which was another reason I was looking at the schmedium

I would recommend the schmedium. I’ve used it for a little over a year and it’s great

Reactions: YotaEer
So I have the pint sized for my rear bag that I use and I love it. This would be for a front bag. I’ve heard that the OG is sometimes too big. Also can’t get heavy fill which was another reason I was looking at the schmedium
I filled the OG with sand myself, was easy to do. Rarely find the bag too big, but when it is I can use the pint size in it's place or occasionally use a plate mounted wiebad greyops plate bag. To me there is nothing more stable than a big plate parked on top of a sand filled OG, it gets loaned out ALOT at matches lol.

Reactions: Avi8tor100
thanks everyone for the help think I'm going to get the schmedium for now and the OG in the future!

I filled the OG with sand myself, was easy to do. Rarely find the bag too big, but when it is I can use the pint size in it's place or occasionally use a plate mounted wiebad greyops plate bag. To me there is nothing more stable than a big plate parked on top of a sand filled OG, it gets loaned out ALOT at matches lol.
awesome ill look into that! thanks again for all the help