• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Armageddon Gear shipping???

AR15-SBR

Private
Minuteman
Jun 10, 2014
Last week (07-19) I ordered a Game Changer bag from them. This week(07-25) I logged in and checked the status and it shows Processing.

Does anyone know how long they normally take to ship their products???

That's not normal for them -I've never had any issues with them. I'd call and see what's going on

Yeah, their stuff is usually shipped and near delivered by the time the tracking system catches up.

Always get my orders from them quickly. Tracking might not be showing yet

I placed an order with them yesterday and everything shipped today. They have always been quick to ship in my experience.

I ordered on the 19th. they shipped on the 25th???? Oh well, should be here today. I don't have a problem if an item has to be made....just let me know before I place my order.

Just sayin

Maybe you should ring them and speak to the team there instead of making a SnipersHide topic about it.... Just saying.

Missy, Christina and everyone there are excellent people... They will tell you if you ask.

Reactions: BimmerRep
You are probably correct, I shouldn't have started a thread asking for assistance from others that may have experience in this sort of thing.

I placed an order with them last week, I received everything about 5 days after I placed the order. Excellent company . I’ve never had any issues with slow shipping.

I was on their site last night, looking to purchase a long soft rifle case for use with my .300NM or the wife's suppressed rifle. I noticed that the shipping was $65 - seems a bit absurd. I'm going to call them, but has anyone else experienced that?