• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories Armageddon / Wiebad / Rifles Only Bags/Slings and Accessories

Kwilm

Minuteman
Feb 13, 2017
Oklahoma
Cleaning out some stuff that I have never really used. No time to compete and really just have no need for this stuff. It’s all in new condition unless otherwise noted. Some of this stuff has never been used to be honest.

Shipping included to lower 48. PayPal FF or add 4% for fees. No Trades. I’ve found it’s easier to just sell my stuff then just go buy what I want.

Alaska Guide Creations Classic HBS Binocular Harness in Krypteck Highlander. Comes with harness and the little tethers to attach to your Binos. My Leica 10x42 HD-B’s fit perfect with a little room to spare. Used on one half-day hunt. $80

Last edited:
3 XLR Stock Pads (2 are for regular XLR and one is custom made a little shorter for the cheek pieces for AR platforms). Make sure you specify which one you want. $30 each

If one of these will fit a mpa chassis cheek riser I would take one

I will take one of the XLR cheek pads and the pump pillow. Pm inbound.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kwilm
3 XLR Stock Pads (2 are for regular XLR and one is custom made a little shorter for the cheek pieces for AR platforms). Make sure you specify which one you want. $30 each

If one of these will fit a mpa chassis cheek riser I would take one

I have no idea if it will fit. I don't have and MPA to test it on. You'd have to double check with Wiebad on that one. Thanks.

I’ve updated the ad from my phone for now. I don’t have access to a computer to make it look very clean right now. About half the stuff is sold. Again, no shipping until Tuesday 3/17

I have no idea if it will fit. I don't have and MPA to test it on. You'd have to double check with Wiebad on that one. Thanks.
I used a Wiebad on my MPA chassis, cut the Velcro off and laced it with paracord, works great. For that price you could make it work

Reactions: Kwilm
Ad is updated. The only thing left are the two slings, the AR Wiebad Cheekpad and the Bino Harness