• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Gunsmithing armalite ar10/cmmg lower parts kit

pickpick

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jan 25, 2008
Jonesboro,Ar.
Looking to buy an armalite ar10. I have found a stripped lower and a cmmg lower parts kit. Will this combo work? Or which lower kits should I be looking for?

Re: armalite ar10/cmmg lower parts kit

The CMMG LPK that is on the GunBroker fits DPMS style lowers... Not sure if CMMG makes one for tha Armalite AR-10. If you have an Armalite AR-10 it is best to use Armalite's LPK with or without trigger and hammer.

okay, thanks alot. I've never bought just a lower of any kind. I'm wanting an Armalite to go with my ar15 and ar50 that I already have, or else I would buy a dpms. Thanks for the info. Gun broker is the only place i've found an armalite lower. Anyone know where another one is?

Try www.762SASS.com Thomas will take care of you. He sells blems for dirt cheap. (Not just blems though)He currently has Aero receivers available. Aero fits Armalite, Eagle, and Noveske. If it has to be an Armalite lower then check it often and jump on it when he gets them in. Trust me, they are not on there long. Otherwise you will be just as happy with the Aero.

Hey, how did I know where you found them?
grin.gif

thanks for the help guys. I bought a stripped armalite lower from DSG Arms in Fort Worth. I talked to Zach, seemed to be a real nice guy, very helpful. I ended up buying a DPMS complete lower also. I think I will put the collapsible stock over on the Armalite and get a magpul for the DPMS. Like I said I'm wanting to build the Armalite to match my midlength AR15. But, I'm wanting to build the DPMS as rifle. Still trying to find an lpk for the Armalite though. Is there a book or manual to buy to study on building these rigs? If so what do you recommend?