• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Armalite Rifles

Re: Armalite Rifles

I am trying to build a AR-10 using Armalite parts and I was looking for a barrel. I called Bartlein Barrels Inc. because that is who GA precision uses and I was asking them some questions and the guy I was talking to said Armalie makes pretty good barrels but they were hard to get right now because Armalite is so backed up. I hope this helps in some way.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 1911TD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">M15 AR15 T Looking at a 24" stainless bull barrel model. Any one have any experience with the Armalite rifles ? </div></div>

I have several ArmaLites, they are excellent.

I have corresponded with Armalite a few times on AR-10 parts, and have an AR-10 upper receiver and mags, as well as a Noveske N6 lower. The upper is not as nice quality as the Noveske lower. The AR-10 mags look like crap, and even Armalite's website with pics shows that to be normal. Some of their AR15 mags look a lot better. Nonetheless, they are reputed to make a nice rifle that shoots well, if you can get it.

- Phil