• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD Armalite Super SASS (Like New) ***Pics*** $2200 / $3200

338LM_Sniper

Supporter
Minuteman
  • I have a Beautiful and Like New Armalite AR10 Super SASS Rifle for sale. The Rifle has had only 110 rounds Total shot thru it and it shoots well under 1/2" groups all day long. Functions Flawlessly with Zero Problems. It has the Adjustable Gas System for use with a Suppressor and a Threaded 5/8x24" Barrel. The Barrel is a 20" Triple Lapped Ceramic Coated Stainless Steel Match RH 1:11.25" Twist and it Shoots lights Out.....

- I upgraded the Trigger with a Geissele SSA-E 2-Stage Match Trigger with KNS Anti Walk pins.
    - I upgraded the Pistol Grip with a MagPul MIAD Grip and I also installed a MagPul Trigger Guard.
    - And I will include 6- Armalite AR10 Magazines. 3-20's / 1-10 / and 2-5 round mags.

All this for Only $2200 Shipped to your Dealer.

Optional Harris BR 6"-9" Swivel Bipod with PodLock
    Optional Leupold Mark-4 LR/T 6.5-20x50mm M1 with the Awesome TS-29X1 Reticle. (MOA)
    Optional NightForce UniMount 1.375" Height

This will be a Turn key Package Deal that is all Zeroed In and ready for the Range if you chose this option.

Price is Only $3200 Shipped to your FFL Dealer or a FTF Local Sale here in Michigan for Everything.

Left Side.jpg
    Right Side.jpg
    Left Side Barrel.jpg
    Right Side Barrel.jpg
    SASS.jpg
    Up Close.jpg
    Scope Box.jpg
    5 Shot Group.jpg
    5 Shot Group Again.jpg
    Last Group.jpg

Last edited:
    Reactions: kevinsachs
    Would you sell just the rifle with mags? dont really have much use for the bipod and optic.

If this was CA compliance I would have been all over it.

I have a Beautiful and Like New Armalite AR10 Super SASS Rifle for sale. The Rifle has had only 110 rounds Total shot thru it and it shoots well under 1/2" groups all day long. Functions Flawlessly with Zero Problems. It has the Adjustable Gas System for use with a Suppressor and a Threaded 5/8x24" Barrel. The Barrel is a 20" Triple Lapped Ceramic Coated Stainless Steel Match RH 1:11.25" Twist and it Shoots lights Out.....

- I upgraded the Trigger with a Geissele SSA-E 2-Stage Match Trigger with KNS Anti Walk pins.
    - I upgraded the Pistol Grip with a MagPul MIAD Grip and I also installed a MagPul Trigger Guard.
    - And I will include 6- Armalite AR10 Magazines. 3-20's / 1-10 / and 2-5 round mags.

All this for Only $2200 Shipped to your Dealer.

Optional Harris BR 6"-9" Swivel Bipod with PodLock
    Optional Leupold Mark-4 LR/T 6.5-20x50mm M1 with the Awesome TS-29X1 Reticle. (MOA)
    Optional NightForce UniMount 1.375" Height

This will be a Turn key Package Deal that is all Zeroed In and ready for the Range if you chose this option.

Price is Only $3200 Shipped to your FFL Dealer or a FTF Local Sale here in Michigan for Everything.

View attachment 7292200View attachment 7292201View attachment 7292202View attachment 7292203View attachment 7292204View attachment 7292205View attachment 7292206View attachment 7292207View attachment 7292208View attachment 7292209
    What loads are you shooting to get those results? I have a Super Sass and have never been able to get a load to MOA. Thank you in advance...

If you don't mind me digging up threads in the graveyard, roughly what year was your SASS made? Asking because I am in the process of buying a similar one. It seems most of these have a forward assist, but yours does not and neither does the one I am buying. Was yours an AR-10B with M14 style mags?

I don’t remember??? Didn’t have one??? Do you have the link?

I was on my cell phone and thought that this was a PM that I was replying to. I didn't see until I got on my computer that this was from my thread from almost 4 years ago. Yes I owned one and I sold it only because I didn't like using the steel M14 magazines. They make some that use the more modern Magpul P-Mags and that's what I was looking for at that time.

Reactions: Namekagon