• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Night Vision Armasight Apollo pro

bantaman2

Private
Minuteman
Dec 16, 2011
Washington [WA]
I have been trying to find more information on these units. Does anyone have decent insight on them? Do they colimate decently, are they reliable, are they fragile? What is the general detection range and what distance would you say PID on a coyote?

I had an 100mm model for a while, it's a large unit, however, it does perform quite nicely. They do collimate and hold zero nicely.
I currently use a trijicon mk3 60mm on my rifle and would say detection and PID range between the two are similar.

I now have one of these and it didn't come with instructions. How do you turn on the stand alone reticles? I can go into a menu screen and select a desired reticle, but after I exit the menu screen, the reticle disappears. How do I keep it on??

Bantaman, hope you’re experience with the Apollo is going well. I have one and there are pros and cons like everything else. If you have not gotten an external battery pack, you’ll want to eventually. Mine went through batteries in 20-30 mins in the cold and that got old. So my external pack will last hours and was worth the crazy money they sell for. Good luck!