• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Night Vision ARMASIGHT CO-Mini reviews

par0thead151

Private
Minuteman
Aug 18, 2010
I am strongly considering the CO-Mini, but am wondering which variant to get, or to get the unit all together.
I would like a clip on that is effective out to 200+m.
does anyone make a unit that clips directly to a scope and can handle 30 caliber recoil?
if money were not a option i would get the L-3 CNVD-LR GEN3, however i operate as the govt does not, with a budget. so that is not in the cards... at least for now.

what do you guys think of the CO-mini?
thanks

What is your intended use? Engagement distance? I would love a gen 3 version, hell, I wish I could have kept the gen 2+ version!

What is your intended use? Engagement distance? I would love a gen 3 version, hell, I wish I could have kept the gen 2+ version!

200 maybe 300m more than likely most use will be within 100-150. however i have learned that limiting one self is never good.

Don't know much about the mini c/o, but I do have the CO-LR Flag MG. It's a great CO for long range. I'm using a NF NXS 5-22x56 HS ZS NPR1 scope behind it. So far everything seems to be great. I've shot out to 760 yards with it, with no problems.

I'm getting ready to go out west, to try to take it past 1000 yards. I'll be backing it up with a DBAL-2 to push the IR a little further.

200 maybe 300m more than likely most use will be within 100-150. however i have learned that limiting one self is never good.

The mini is probably not the one for you if you are planning on having many target opportunities at or beyond 200. At that point the MR or something similar would be better.

Don't know much about the mini c/o, but I do have the CO-LR Flag MG. It's a great CO for long range. I'm using a NF NXS 5-22x56 HS ZS NPR1 scope behind it. So far everything seems to be great. I've shot out to 760 yards with it, with no problems.

I'm getting ready to go out west, to try to take it past 1000 yards. I'll be backing it up with a DBAL-2 to push the IR a little further.

How are you liking the FLAG? Is it a lot better than the best gen 3 tubes?

Reactions: mikefraz