• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Optics SOLD - SOLD - SOLD Armasight Zeus 640 3-24X75

CheaperRooter

Private
Minuteman
Dec 17, 2019
Charleston, SC
I cannot put into words how little this unit has been used. For all practical purposes I can comfortably state it’s brand spanking new.

Was purchased 4 1/2 years ago. For the last 4 years it has been kept in it’s hard case, stored and not even taken out. For the few months before that it was played around with. Turned on, turned off, went outside to see around, went inside and mounted it on a couple rifles to see how it would look and then back in the case again.

Basically I played around with it a little bit just to familiarize myself with it. I owned and used my IR Patrol M300W as my main scope for everyday use. This was a backup ONLY.

It has definitely NEVER been mounted and shot with. One look at the pictures will verify it has no use. It was bought for SHTF and kept at a bug out location until now. There it sat stored and unused. It still has 5 years left on the 10 year warranty for the Flir Core.

Call Or Text 843-819-5264

4D62BD92-BB21-41A2-804A-2010072017AE.jpeg
8EF72E98-54D0-4ADC-AE11-238B4C48F88F.jpeg
787E71CF-923E-40F2-87FD-47FC405FAAFA.jpeg
51374F69-A47C-4263-A006-00045604D2C6.jpeg
31C327E0-C756-4953-B396-31C3CC7DCB51.jpeg
252FEF58-6FC0-48E4-8E36-11300B695A72.jpeg

Last edited:
Sheesh! A like-new 640 thermal that can see a dude a kilometer away for $3K and it’s not gone yet?

Crazy.

Sheesh! A like-new 640 thermal that can see a dude a kilometer away for $3K and it’s not gone yet?

Crazy.

LOL! Couldn’t agree more. I’ve had a few with the trade scenarios, which never works out and causing bickering, plus not least bit interested in that anyway. And my share of shameful low ballers I tossed. Short of that...

Reactions: TheHorta
I’ll add I had this exact model a couple years back and it’s still the best thermal I’ve ever used with regard to image

Well, after an almost disastrous shipping issue (story for another day/thread) the scope arrived safely in my hands this morning and it is better than described. Thank you very much. Communications with CheaperRooter were outstanding and he is an outstanding A+ seller. Buy with confidence from him. STLSteve

Well, after an almost disastrous shipping issue (story for another day/thread) the scope arrived safely in my hands this morning and it is better than described. Thank you very much. Communications with CheaperRooter were outstanding and he is an outstanding A+ seller. Buy with confidence from him. STLSteve

I thank you sir! I’ve sold a couple of high dollar items in the last year and nobody took the time to make a statement like you did so it’s very much appreciated!

I treat people like I would want to be treated if I sent $3000 to a complete stranger!!! That’s always a scary proposition so I stay in regular contact the entire time to put them at ease like I would want.

Glad you liked the unit :)

Reactions: kylongshot