• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Armed Agents in Round Rock, Tx. School District Arrest Concerned Parents in Their Own Homes

TexPatriot

Two Star General
Minuteman
Jul 20, 2020
This is getting close to home, as in the next county over.

Williamson Co. is the Ellis Island of Texas where all the California refugees come to. The corridor north of Austin is exploding with newcomers and the stupid cocksuckers have to bring the same political viewpoints that ruined the state they're fleeing from.

I'm betting some time soon, somebody is going to have had enough of the tip touchers that put the guns thuggery, and bullets behind the insane communists.

I never thought Texans would put up with this shit.
RR, Georgetown in Williamson Co. is an extension of Austin/ Travis Co. where the entry level high-tech people that can't afford to live in Austin move to. You'll be hard pressed to find a native Texan living in one of the tract house developments that are popping up there.

Just like the Austin City Council, I doubt the school board and faculty are natives.

School systems with their own little private gestapo agents. This stuff is so far out of hand I don't know if it will be reversed before its too late. If its not too late already. And, the morals or the lack thereof of these agents that are making these arrests and enforcing this tyrannical bull need to be condemned by their fellow officers. But you'll never see another cop condemn even the most corrupt actions from other officers. I used to hold law enforcement in the highest regard but anymore I'm having a pretty hard time looking at them in a positive light. I know not all of them are bad, I've met some good and bad but there's not many real police officers left these days. Just order followers.

School systems with their own little private gestapo agents. This stuff is so far out of hand I don't know if it will be reversed before its too late. If its not too late already. And, the morals or the lack thereof of these agents that are making these arrests and enforcing this tyrannical bull need to be condemned by their fellow officers. But you'll never see another cop condemn even the most corrupt actions from other officers. I used to hold law enforcement in the highest regard but anymore I'm having a pretty hard time looking at them in a positive light. I know not all of them are bad, I've met some good and bad but there's not many real police officers left these days. Just order followers.
I give a thumbs up because I can't give two. I have never seen such one sided, unrequited love like I do with the Back the Blue boot lickers.

Last edited:
I give a thumbs up because I can't give two. I have never seen such one sided, unrewarded love like I do with the Back the Blue crowd.
Theres a lot of good ones left.

Last week I was driving to work and got stopped for speeding. When the officer approached I kept both hands where he could see them, and said "Here's the most important thing, my CCW, guns in the glove box, here's my license and registration and insurance card." He said thanks, gave me back all but the DL, and gave me a reduced charge or failure to obey highway sign, much cheaper and less points.

Some stupid people in Texas try to welcome and convert these cal cockroaches.

It is not helping the situation.
They are communist insurgents bent on ruining our way of life.

Make them as miserable as possible at every opportunity.

They must be removed ASAP.

We need to chase these cockroaches out of the state.

Fuck the cal infestation, make all of them unwelcome as you can.

I miss no opportunity to make them hate Texas.
Have you ever talked to or had any interaction with one of those turds? They are so full of their own shit, you'll make zero impression on them.

Reactions: Stevo86
Have you ever talked to or had any interaction with one of those turds? They are so full of their own shit, you'll make zero impression on them.
Depends on how fast the point youre trying to make is travelling.

850 ft/s is nice.

2650 works as well.

People are stupid they were told that the DOJ was going to arrest them if they spoke against any school board, a smart person would adapt and revisit ones tactics to get the results you need. Last thing you want to do at this point is to alert them to your dissent publicly, anonymity is key to success.

Reactions: 308pirate

Williamson Co. is the Ellis Island of Texas where all the California refugees come to. The corridor north of Austin is exploding with newcomers and the stupid cocksuckers have to bring the same political viewpoints that ruined the state they're fleeing from.

Lol... And people thought the police were your friends...lol

RR, Georgetown in Williamson Co. is an extension of Austin/ Travis Co. where the entry level high-tech people that can't afford to live in Austin move to. You'll be hard pressed to find a native Texan living in one of the tract house developments that are popping up there.

Just like the Austin City Council, I doubt the school board and faculty are natives.
I grew up in RR, and my great grandparents were all born in TX. Lots of people from my graduating class are still there. That said, Williamson county of 30 years ago was the antithesis of Travis, even though RR was a ‘bedroom community’ of Austin commuters (many state and fed govt workers). That was before the tech boom. Austin grew into P-ville. P-ville grew into RR. RR grew into G-town.

Nothing above is contrary to anything you wrote. Just some historical perspective.

I’m surprised-not surprised that this would happen in RR.

I have seen that 20% of kids in TX are home schooled now. You guys need to up those numbers.

We homeschool, and have been doing it for a decade, before it was cool. But I know that's not helping change things. People need to fight, not abandon it.

Get your elected people to support vouchers so you can vote with your school money. When they start losing a substantial part of their budget, things may change.

Reactions: XP1K and NoDopes
See, it don’t matter if the state is red or blue. Most of society are lemmings. Behind the biggest baddest badass.,there is some bitch with feelings. That will turn him in. The bitch could be his wife or his gay son. Could even be his own cell phone. No one will will do anything and I hope I’m wrong but let’s face it. Society is lame. The problem is an overpopulation of the human. That’s a fact! See, now this post has me in an evil mood. :(

I'm in commiefornia. There sure is a lot of BS going on here, but I'm not aware of anything like this!

But they are protesting CRT etc and pushing back.

Reactions: TexPatriot
iu

I have read that the liberals are very upset with the new TX gun laws and that some are choosing not to move there after seeing people open carrying...
I have always thought it was a bad Idea to OC but that might make it worth it.

There was a story or analogy or something that I had heard a while ago that outlined perfect, where we were as US Citizens in regards to our 'government'. I'm sure its out there in google search land somewhere.

Anyways, the story started at some sort of presentation where some sort of administrator or politician or whoever was going to present something to a crowd of people in an auditorium. It was basically 1 politician that walked up to the microphone and then slowly started to explain all of these great new policies and laws and shit that were coming and were going to affect everyone there that day. The politician just went on and on with new shit, and just when you thought the bad shit was maybe tolerable or couldn't be as bad as you think it was, they then start in on even worse shit that's coming your way. This evolves into them basically dictating to the crowd as to how they were all going to be living their lives in the future and all of the penalties and shit that they were going to instill on any that didn't. People in the audience were distraught, some cried, others were just stunned and didn't know what to do.

<------You are HERE

Then the story goes into a few people realizing something. It's just one dumb fucking skank on stage telling us this. Fuck her. What is she going to do about it, and more importantly, why are 300 of us sitting here, listening to what she wants us to do and our initial reactions are....how am I going to live with this/how can I be sure I don't get in trouble?

There's 300 of us here, right now, with her. Why is she even talking anymore?

I have read that the liberals are very upset with the new TX gun laws and that some are choosing not to move there after seeing people open carrying...
I have always thought it was a bad Idea to OC but that might make it worth it.
I love it when some kid at the grocery store sees my gun and tells mommy .

I tell them " It's Texas everybody has a gun "

Reactions: NoDopes