• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

ArMI 2021 International Sniper Competition

THEIS

Hi, Sincerely
Banned !
Minuteman
  • Hi,

So the ArMI 2021 International Sniper Competition is now officially over, which was held in Russia.
    Here are some pictures from the Russian Ministry of Defence that some may like seeing.

1st Place: Belarus Team
    2nd Place: Russian Team
    3rd Place: China Team

The comp is a 2 week event.

1630714163449.png

1630714197147.png

1630714230880.png

1630714260865.png

1630714284130.png

1630714504479.png

1630714529917.png

1630714552266.png

1630714575377.png

Sincerely,
    Theis

Last edited:
    Hmmmm I take it the first pic is team China. May have placed higher if he closed the bolt......

Surprising to see wood stocks from three of the teams pictured.

Are you dense ?
    You asked what are these 2 things and drew circles around the items. Sinister replied a lrf and in scope display, to which you replied "I knew that" so yeah I'm dense because I can't figure out wtf you are asking if you knew what they were.

Reactions: babyguppy
    You asked what are these 2 things and drew circles around the items. Sinister replied a lrf and in scope display, to which you replied "I knew that" so yeah I'm dense because I can't figure out wtf you are asking if you knew what they were.
    Capabilities ?
    Ballistics ?
    How and what is displayed in the day optic?
    etc ?

On the Chinese rifles bolt handle there is some kind of strap or rubber around the handle.
    What is the purpose of this?

Height over bore is a non issue for any of these countries

Height over bore is a non issue for any of these countries
    Hi,

It is really a non-issue for any country...the old adage of scope needs to be as low as possible has long been gone.
    Nowadays it has been proven over and over that lower is NOT better; especially just for the sake of being lower.

That being said the Chinese teams have theirs tremendously high, lol..but that is for a purpose too....they have some clip-on NV and Thermals that require that extra space.

Sincerely,
    Theis

On the Chinese rifles bolt handle there is some kind of strap or rubber around the handle.
    What is the purpose of this?
    Cmon man they are gaming it. That is the bolt rearward assist. They just have to lift the bolt handle the assist (rubber band) automatically pulls the bolt back ejecting the round. Now all you have to do is slam the bolt forward. Saves at least 300 milliseconds on running the bolt.

• Haha
    Reactions: Phatcow
    In any case these are part of much larger Army Games , so not really quite on the level of some of the other Russian sniper comps , is something tailored more for international cooperation enabling 3rd world countries to participate

The elastic for bolt hold open

Chinese Raptar with some sort of periscope for projection into the scope vs Raptar screen on the back .

chinesium google translate.
    ''This time, the domestic participating teams use domestically-made CL/LR4 sniper rifles, coupled with "plug-in" black technology with ballistic calculation functions "plug-in" computer that integrates the laser ranging and trajectory calculation, and the shooting accuracy is greatly guaranteed''

ded9ae25bbfd4c9a9b3f67c8ad85368d.jpeg

51423876495_6523b44549_o.jpg

Last edited:
    Reactions: deersniper
    So the original question should probably be (since we can't read minds)
    Hey guys,
    Does anyone know what the Chinese have on their rifles? It appears to be a LRF and some sort of HUD; but I'm not sure. I was wondering if anyone recognized the make, model, etc of the Chinese' equipment.
    Thanks,
    XXXOOO's

posters and future posters - Instead of assuming that everyone knows what you are thinking (hint to my ex wife); and getting upset and start name calling, just clarify your question.

I to also wonder what the Chinese copied their product from? Also wondering how long before Afgan weapondry is seen on Chinese' equipment.

Last edited:
    In any case these are part of much larger Army Games , so not really quite on the level of some of the other Russian sniper comps , is something tailored more for international cooperation enabling 3rd world countries to participate

The elastic for bolt hold open

Chinese Raptar with some sort of periscope for projection into the scope vs Raptar screen on the back .

chinesium google translate.
    ''This time, the domestic participating teams use domestically-made CL/LR4 sniper rifles, coupled with "plug-in" black technology with ballistic calculation functions "plug-in" computer that integrates the laser ranging and trajectory calculation, and the shooting accuracy is greatly guaranteed''

ded9ae25bbfd4c9a9b3f67c8ad85368d.jpeg

51423876495_6523b44549_o.jpg

might be an attempt to copy tracking point.
    tracking point video
    edit - is that hold sheet in tiny print on the back of his scope mount?

Last edited: