• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Army Cutting SOF 10%

I have had this discussion with a friend who just had two kids graduate west point. Good kids for sure. But not fighters. They went for the free education. Even after 4 years at the nation's military academy, they know nothing of military history nor of the constitutional relationship between the US military and government. They do know about white fragility and how to be an anti-racist. Rant over.

The spec ops draw down is not a planned event. It is not a policy decision. It is not the product of an intelligence study.

It is a reaction to the fact that recruiting the type of young man (yes, I said man) to eventually become an operator has stopped. Generalized recruiting might be down 25%, but recruiting former high school football team captains and wrestling team stars has stopped. It has not dropped 25%, it has stopped.

If you were to look at 100 random families ancestry, you would find 50 without a member in the military. You would find 40 who had someone drafted or joined in WWll. And then you would find 10 with men (yes, men) fighting in every conflict since the revolutionary war until this very day. The families of that 10 percent who are the backbone of our military are now telling their children not to serve under the scum who now claim to be military leaders. They are saying no to the likes of Milley and Austin. And for good reason.

Since 2008, there has been a purge of patriots. In the officer corps, only the woke have been promoted. The academies have been turned into indoctrination camps. Standards have been lowered to absurdity to get the only people interested in serving, blue haired fatties with mental issues.

Special ops have not been trimmed to protect us better. They have been trimmed because there is not the manpower to continue.

I have had this discussion with a friend who just had two kids graduate west point. Good kids for sure. But not fighters. They went for the free education. Even after 4 years at the nation's military academy, they know nothing of military history nor of the constitutional relationship between the US military and government. They do know about white fragility and how to be an anti-racist. Rant over.

The spec ops draw down is not a planned event. It is not a policy decision. It is not the product of an intelligence study.

It is a reaction to the fact that recruiting the type of young man (yes, I said man) to eventually become an operator has stopped. Generalized recruiting might be down 25%, but recruiting former high school football team captains and wrestling team stars has stopped. It has not dropped 25%, it has stopped.

If you were to look at 100 random families ancestry, you would find 50 without a member in the military. You would find 40 who had someone drafted or joined in WWll. And then you would find 10 with men (yes, men) fighting in every conflict since the revolutionary war until this very day. The families of that 10 percent who are the backbone of our military are now telling their children not to serve under the scum who now claim to be military leaders. They are saying no to the likes of Milley and Austin. And for good reason.

Since 2008, there has been a purge of patriots. In the officer corps, only the woke have been promoted. The academies have been turned into indoctrination camps. Standards have been lowered to absurdity to get the only people interested in serving, blue haired fatties with mental issues.

Special ops have not been trimmed to protect us better. They have been trimmed because there is not the manpower to continue.

And rightfully so........

How do you know what they have learned?

How do you know what they are capable of, as it relates to warriors?

Ive made the mistakes of under-estimating the latest kids coming out of college, 90% of the ones weve hired are fucking machines!!! I struggle to stay ahead of them.

Im also, in the midwest, so that might change things.

Ive made the mistakes of under-estimating the latest kids coming out of college, 90% of the ones weve hired are fucking machines!!! I struggle to stay ahead of them.

I know what they learned because they told me.

I know what they are capable of because I see them.

I know that this very moment they are trying to position themselves to avoid combat. One is trying to hide out in graduate programs and the other is trying to avoid an overseas deployment when her MOS would take her directly to the middle east.

They were recruited for these traits and trained for this behavior.

Reactions: Keith E.

It’s not the kids that are the whole problem. The problem is the current leadership. No one wants to put up with that bullshit. Can’t call. Man sir. Can’t call a women ma’am. Can’t tell the difference. Blah blah blah. I wouldn’t join today either. What they are doing to the military is purposeful and disgusting. They want us weak.

It’s no wonder people don’t want their kids joining the military anymore. LOL
2BB8EE35-391C-4E87-97CD-C7601F76AB56.jpeg

It is not just SOF, all the US Army is being reduced because they cannot meet recruiting goals year after year so they lower the goal posts and depend on the Army National Guard even more.

Seems like history repeating itself. Draw downs after a major conflict and then being woefully unprepared for the next.
But BLM needs funding in case Trump gets the Republical nomination.

It is not just SOF, all the US Army is being reduced because they cannot meet recruiting goals year after year so they lower the goal posts and depend on the Army National Guard even more.
The United States military academies hit their recruiting goals every year. The FBI and CIA do too. Let that sink in.

^^^^^Yeah, most likely to the fucking UN.

I wouldn't be surprised to start seeing blue helmets in the future.

I really hope I'm wrong.

Reactions: 96coal449
Big Army has always seen SOF as costly. They get a large budget to train them and the have a high death rate. Of course Big Army never takes into account that the high death rate is base off of the missions SOF does. That said you need these type of soldiers. Every time we cut their numbers something happens and we need to get those numbers back up in a hurry.

I feel I should mention that during the last 20 years the DOD has increased the SOF crowd across the board as things ramped up. Obviously there would be a ramp down as we exit conflicts (regardless of how shittly we exit them).

That said, some in the DOD have wanted to gear towards a smaller, leaner more SOF focused military in the past. This cutting of SOF doesn't suprise me. We aren't in any full engagements now.

What full engagement are people expecting to occur? Russia is not the threat many believed them to be. China has never been the threat people think they are.

I doubt the SOF group is on board with all the transgender bs that's being shoved down their throat.
Biden is getting rid of those that don't comply (he's not done yet). He's just trying to finish the job that O started.

This is a big “what if” but if shit pops in the Middle East, Ukraine Russia, and China Taiwan they may not have to worry about recruiting because conscription will supply all the man power they need.

Like I said, big what if, but…

It’s no wonder people don’t want their kids joining the military anymore. LOLView attachment 8244897
As much as both of them are a laugh, neither had/has anything to do with DoD. One is USPHS and the other was DoE.

That’s not to say DoD isn’t plenty good at making themselves a trannie promoting laughing stock on their own.