• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Army is Run by PC Traitors !!!

cornhusker86

C Co. 3/63 2nd. Bgd.
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Oct 20, 2012
    Red Michigan
    https://theoldschoolpatriot.com/arm...0dUEtc-56vpDjlUBYWTRJE0MRfF_90uo22L4Yg5Axus7w

“The U.S. Army War College (USAWC) has just surrendered to the demands of the Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR) — an “unindicted co-conspirator,” to quote the U.S. Dept. of Justice, in the largest terror funding case in American history.
    The June 19, 2019 planned lecture on my book, Sword and Scimitar: Fourteen Centuries of War between Islam and the West at the U.S. Army War College in Carlisle Barracks was canceled due to a CAIR-induced hysteria that focused on presenting me — a native Arabic speaker of Egyptian/Middle Eastern descent — as a “racist” and “white nationalist” who is out to incite American soldiers to murder Muslims.

Reactions: fx77
    yep man, its the same with the fucking academies.. they are going or have gone the way of teh ivy league, not to be trusted,,, none of them,, unless they wore 2 stripes at one point they should not be allowed to be officers.. fuck them,,, dont let your kids join, we will have to purge Stalin style one day.

What concerns me the most is that these officers would gladly follow the orders issued by a communist commander in chief to kill American citizens. When I swore the oath I took it seriously and still do. These panty waist officers make me sick. I know there are some good one's left, but they will become pariahs.

Good thing we are well trainied in the art of fragging,

What concerns me the most is that these officers would gladly follow the orders issued by a communist commander in chief to kill American citizens. When I swore the oath I took it seriously and still do. These panty waist officers make me sick. I know there are some good one's left, but they will become pariahs.